X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my H&K USP .45... Regret ever selling that gun. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Whanson View Post

Just to let you know, we have it in stock in all black or stainless and black. We also usally have it in the FDE(Flat Dark Earth). Price is $589.95 across the board.
      Thats insane. I'll be honest much of the reason I've stayed away from FN's is because of the price. I loved my M&P's and the XD's have their place as well but for that kind of money the FN is only a bit more expensive. I'd rock an FN for that money. The 5.7 is a fun gun and carries a ridiculous mount of ammo but its just too much money for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Cat Racing View Post
        Thats insane. I'll be honest much of the reason I've stayed away from FN's is because of the price. I loved my M&P's and the XD's have their place as well but for that kind of money the FN is only a bit more expensive. I'd rock an FN for that money. The 5.7 is a fun gun and carries a ridiculous mount of ammo but its just too much money for what it is.
        your fam at AR-Bunker sells them for $659 :lol:
        Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
        Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

I personally have a M&P but will probably go back to a Glock 19, but if I were to buy a range only gun it would have to be a Sig Sauer. More than likely a 220 DE with threaded barrel and an AAC TiRant45, haha. I really like the 5.7 with the 30rd magazines and fixed sights. The PS90/P90 with a 50rd magazine, SBRed, and an AAC M4-2000 is so much more fun.

Comment

My choice in a .45 is a Kimber. ;)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lesbleus View Post
              your fam at AR-Bunker sells them for $659 :lol:
              Not my fam. lol They've always given me good deals up there and they will stand behind anything they sell if anything happens.

Comment

Working...
              X