X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone with FNH guns?

so when i got laid off, had to sell my Taurus .45
    i'm not into Glocks, XD's are ugly, S&W, mehh
    so I've heard rave reviews of FN guns, tomorrow im going to Lee's to check it out, anyone have experience?
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

i like em. what model in particular?

Comment

FNP 45

seen here- http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/fi...01&mid=FNM0062

helluva zoom in option on the pics
      comes with three mags
      the backstraps are interchangeable
      14/15 cap. FTW!

Comment

havent really got my hands on one

But i know i love the XD9 one of the best handguns i ve ever shot we were ment for each other
        1990 Red Turbo Miata BEGI kit GT2860RS
        RC550 Injectors/walbro fuel pump/MSPNp/1.6l with built bottom end/ factory head and original valve train.:banana:

Comment

Ill tell you what man, have you checked out Rugers? I have a glock, but a friend of mine has a Ruger P90. The P90 is super reliable, and is one of the smoothest shooting guns I have shot for the price.
          sigpic

Comment

no and i have no intentions of checking out rugers. no offense, but i asked for reviews of FN not suggestions for springfields and rugers

Comment

FN or Fabrique National, is one of the oldest and finest gunmakers in the world, their assault rifles are THE best I ever had the pleasure of firing in my career. Tough, rugged and beautiful to look at, the FN weapon is assured to be a quality piece,period .
              Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
              RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

Originally posted by oldgrayfrog View Post
                FN or Fabrique National, is one of the oldest and finest gunmakers in the world, their assault rifles are THE best I ever had the pleasure of firing in my career. Tough, rugged and beautiful to look at, the FN weapon is assured to be a quality piece,period .
                thanks Dave, they seem solid and do look very nice. i actually saw a few reviews of it beating the H&K comparable 45 in reviews

Comment

I like them a lot as well, very sturdy weapons. Had the opportunity to fire the SCAR, Taylor's (FooSchnickens) Five-SeveN, and an FNP9. Would like to see how their .45 compares to my Taurus .45, if you end up getting it, let me know and we can set up some targets here. ;)

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                    I like them a lot as well, very sturdy weapons. Had the opportunity to fire the SCAR, Taylor's (FooSchnickens) Five-SeveN, and an FNP9. Would like to see how their .45 compares to my Taurus .45, if you end up getting it, let me know and we can set up some targets here. ;)
                    yeah Lauren just informed me she wants to start shooting, so im gonna take her to Lee's tomorrow and have her check some out, get comfy, learn a few things. im thinking getting her a little .38 in pink ha

Comment

I have never fired any of their handguns but I have been lucky enough to get some time with their rifles. Dave ( Oldgreyfrog) is right on the money when he says they are some of the best.
                      1999 10th AE # 5620, Mods: It's Stock..ish.
                      sigpic

Comment

I work at Clyde Armory in Bogart and we carry the FN line. I've shot the FNP45 Tactical which has a threaded barrel, a milled and tapped slide for a red dot, and tall night sights for suppressed shooting. It's an awesome gun, like everyone is saying definately for the money. We've shot it against the HK45, HK USP Tactical, XD45, M&P45, Glock 21 and ect... and it holds it own against all of them. Depending on what you're doing is what's going to make or break it for most people. Not many people are making a holster for it and it's rather large for a carry gun, but for the range its awesome. FN also does about 60% of the US military contracts, so they are a very well known company and have been tested for over and over. One of my friends bought the FNX-9 and it was a sweet shooter as well. Well that's my rant haha. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just to let you know, we have it in stock in all black or stainless and black. We also usally have it in the FDE(Flat Dark Earth). Price is $589.95 across the board.

Comment

I love my XD 40... not at all ugly to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Whanson View Post
                            I work at Clyde Armory in Bogart and we carry the FN line. I've shot the FNP45 Tactical which has a threaded barrel, a milled and tapped slide for a red dot, and tall night sights for suppressed shooting. It's an awesome gun, like everyone is saying definately for the money. We've shot it against the HK45, HK USP Tactical, XD45, M&P45, Glock 21 and ect... and it holds it own against all of them. Depending on what you're doing is what's going to make or break it for most people. Not many people are making a holster for it and it's rather large for a carry gun, but for the range its awesome. FN also does about 60% of the US military contracts, so they are a very well known company and have been tested for over and over. One of my friends bought the FNX-9 and it was a sweet shooter as well. Well that's my rant haha. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just to let you know, we have it in stock in all black or stainless and black. We also usally have it in the FDE(Flat Dark Earth). Price is $589.95 across the board.
                            your price definately beat all the places i checked today. wow

Comment

Awesome, glad to hear that. We try and stay very competitive with tactical type guns since most of our business is with military and police agencies. You should drop by one day and see all our other toys, haha. You can also order online and pick up from a nearby FFL but that usually ends up being more expensive.

Comment

Working...
                              X