Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Up!

Hey yall,

I just got a Black Cherry Mica '05 NB about a month ago, and I'm absolutely lovin it! I just went and did the dragon this past weekend and it really made me crave more experiences like that.

I'm from Roswell, GA and I'm a second year at UGA studying Public Health & Global Health w/ a French minor. I'm really into doing things outdoors- I'm a rower/rowing coach and I also started getting into rock climbing.

My old car was a BMW 535i, but I practically doubled her cost in repairs until she just died on me, then came this crazy lil car and I'm in love with it!

Wanted to join this forum to meet people who have miatas and know their ins/outs, as well as go on group rides and things like that! Happy to be here!

Welcome to the madness!! Congrats on the purchase!!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Great car. Got any pics?

Comment

Welcome!
        2007 True Red Miata

Comment

I'm in Roswell as well. I believe I saw you the other day ripping it around the roundabout at Grimes Bridge if I'm not mistaken....I was in my NB but was coming up the hill on Warsaw....Very clean car from what I saw....

Comment

Hey everyone, welcome oreri! Black 99 here in dekalb loved to rip it around but now i got to baby it for a hot minute till i replace some bearings ( just dont be like me and starve it of oil).

I tell everyone the miata is best car ive had, just a world of fun.

Comment

Working...
            X