Hello fellow MX-5 guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow MX-5 guys!

My name is Walt and for recreation pleasure drive a 2006 3rd Generation Limited Edition. It is velocity red, w/ a 6 sp. manual transmission, black leather interior, and 34K miles. I just bought it last October 2016! In the past I've owned 1969 Firebird 350-V8, 1974 Trans Am 455, 1986 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible, 1980 280 ZX, and a 1976 Cosworth Twin Cam Vega! I've never owned a roadster before however, because back in the day they were prone to break down a lot. I remember all the nice looking MG's, Triump's, Fiat's, Alpha Romeo's, etc., many were broken down on the side of the road, lol:rolleyes:

I've had a blast driving the MX-5, and have to say it's one of the best handling cars I've ever driven! I love winding through the gears, top down, music from the Bose blaring. Hope to meet some folks, share stories, and look at each other's rides sometime.

Welcome!
    David Luney - Suwanee GA
    [email protected]
    04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Welcome to the madness!!

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Welcome!
        - Lee -
        '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
        '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

Welcome!!!
          sigpic

Comment

another NC, hello!

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
            1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Let's see some pictures man!

Comment

Working...
              X