2007 miata gran touring with 40,000 miles one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 miata gran touring with 40,000 miles one owner

I just bought my first Miata .we have taken it to the mountains recently .We love this car .I had a 1969 Austin Healy and this car reminds me of that car but mechanically it much superior in every way .The lady who owned it was getting too old to get in and out anymore ,so it was my gain .The car is copper/red with beige leather interior ,not a scratch on it . I am a retired auto mechanic and this car is mint condition . My wife and I are really enjoying rides in our Miata .
    KAY AND GEORGE MITCHELL

Welcome! Enjoy your NC, it's an awesome Miata! Let us know if you have any questions about it.
    2007 True Red Miata

Comment

Welcome, Kay and George! Congrats on the NC. You'll definitely enjoy it. Sounds like you got a pristine example!

Like you, I had a British roadster before my first Miata. Mine was a '78 Triumph Spitfire. You're right... The Miata is superior in just about every way!
      - Lee -
      '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
      '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

Welcome to the recovering British roadster group!
        David Luney - Suwanee GA
        [email protected]
        04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Awesome! Welcome!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures!
            '00 Silver Miata

Comment

Welcome to another NC owner.:cheers: Watch for a thread for a monthly meet we do in East Cobb which isn't too far away from Woodstock.
              2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Working...
              X