New 2002 Miata SE owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2002 Miata SE owner

What's up guys, I just purchased a 2002 Miata SE in yellow with only 92k miles, & a 6 speed manual! (03/23/17). It came with a hardtop, Advanti Storm wheels, 195/50/15 tires, & a Bose sound system. I'm located in the Gwinnett County area if anyone wants to meet up and hit up some of these car meets! Even if you're not a Miata owner, we can still hang.

Beautiful NB! I got my '01 a little over a year ago and I love it.
    sigpic
    --2001 Miata 6 speed. Purchased for $1,500, slowly restoring--

Comment

I am digging the ***** magnet yellow. Very clean car. I live in the Gwinnett as well, hope to see you around.

Comment

Welcome to the madness!

Looks like it might have some sort of suspension work done too. Nice buy!

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Yeah, it's lowered. But Idk what suspension it is cause I'm kind of a noob lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gmjantar View Post
            I am digging the ***** magnet yellow. Very clean car. I live in the Gwinnett as well, hope to see you around.
            What part of Gwinnett are you at?!

Comment

Originally posted by Synthbent715 View Post
              Beautiful NB! I got my '01 a little over a year ago and I love it.
              I like your NB as well!

Comment

East Suwanee, some interesting Miatas in this area. Mine is not one of them.

Comment

mmmmm do I love a yellow Miata. will have to keep an eye out to see if I spot you around town
                  1997 mx-5

Comment

Originally posted by gmjantar View Post
                    East Suwanee, some interesting Miatas in this area. Mine is not one of them.
                    Do you know if the Gwinnett meet is every Thursday, or every other Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by Shwing View Post
                      mmmmm do I love a yellow Miata. will have to keep an eye out to see if I spot you around town
                      That would depend on your location. If you're in Gwinett, then you might see me rollin lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrodax View Post
                        That would depend on your location. If you're in Gwinett, then you might see me rollin lol.
                        im in barrow but spend most of my time in Gwinnett
                        1997 mx-5

Comment

Good lookin' NB! Welcome!
                          '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400

Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

Comment

Watch out for telephone poles.
                            sigpic
                            No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
                            Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
                            I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shwing View Post
                              im in barrow but spend most of my time in Gwinnett
                              I'm in Dacula, about 5-8 mins away from Barrow. So you might see me crusing around.

Comment

Working...
                              X