Hello Evryone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Evryone

My name is Josh. I am 17 years old and live in Marietta, GA. My dad just bought me a 2006 Maxda MX-5 and i love this car. I never knew that it could be so much fun driving a car. I was driving a Nissan Leaf before. What a difference to drive a "real" car. I am here to learn more about the car and get some great advice on making this car truly unique and even more of a blast to drive. Thanks in advance for having me.

2017-01-14_12-00-23_298.jpg2017-01-14_12-08-39_240.jpg

Welcome! The NC is a fabulous platform. Let us know if you have any questions.
    2007 True Red Miata

Comment

Welcome! Love the white NC!
      David Luney - Suwanee GA
      [email protected]
      04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

Favorite color and wheel for the NC
        Marta

Comment

Great color combination.....Welcome aboard.

Bill S
          Instead of being part of the problem, why not be a part of a successful solution

Comment

Welcome Josh!
            sigpic

Comment

Greetings, welcome aboard! I test drove an automatic NC just like that when I was searching for my car. Get used to the car for awhile as-is, then decide what you'd like to do to improve/personalize. Improving the suspension was my first modification and I'm still really happy with it. Have you joined the NC-specific Facebook page?
              06 True Red Touring - Eibach Springs & Sways - Koni Sports - Enthuzacar NC Cruiser Exhaust - Auto Exe wheel & shift knob - '13 Club Edition seats - Hella Supertones - a Protege5 used as the daily backpack.

Comment

Hello fellow white NC owner!

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Hey Josh!

I play poker with your parents sometimes, glad you found your way over here! I'm new to the miata club myself!
                  "Thank God Poot was there, with his considerable skills!" - Ron White

Comment

Hi Josh, is this just for you or does Dad want to take it sometime s:)
                    Nice color

Comment

Working...
                    X