Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YO! Im That Guy that had that Miata and then got this one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YO! Im That Guy that had that Miata and then got this one.

Hello all,

Im That Guy. I have always loved Miatas. I was able to get my hands on a loaded 1993 Miata for $340. It moved on its own power and passed emissions. I loved my piece of junk. I threw money at it until it drove like i wanted it to. A short time passed and I found a 1999 Miata for $2000. Its seems pretty nice. It has 80k on it. I have not gone to pick it up yet. It has a few small things to take care of. I do most all of my own work on the cars. I have a lot of fun with it. I already have Megan coil overs for the 99 that i got in trade. Long term plan is a turbo set up.

I wanting to meet up with folks and do miata stuff.

20160320_133932.jpg20160423_115715.jpg20160826_170708.jpg20160905_103126.jpg20160907_180942.jpg20170115_165301.jpgthumbnail_123_1.jpg123_1.jpg
    Im ThatGuy, you know, the one guy that did that thing that one time.

Oh gosh, not ThatGuy!!!

Comment

Welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchNSniff View Post
        Oh gosh, not ThatGuy!!!
        It is already working!
        Im ThatGuy, you know, the one guy that did that thing that one time.

Comment

Dont be ThatGuy
          sigpic
          No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
          Originally posted by sharkythesharkdogg
          I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Comment

Damn, great find for both miata! Im also looking for miata to mess around with.

Comment

Welcome THAT guy,
              Well :eek: my little hunk of miata scraped by a pile of snow-long story-doesn't look so bad now.

Looking forward to the pictures and updates as you progress.

Comment

Is this the car I always see parked in the deck at the KSU Marietta campus?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X