Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's this (missing) part called?

20210712_193002.jpg
    The left side seems to be there but the right side, which should cover the wiper levers is missing. What's this called? I'd like to order a replacement.

You're actually not missing anything there, that part of the cowl is open on all NAs/NBs.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

That explains why I could find the part anywhere! Thanks!

Comment

Sure thing! The passenger side is covered because it somewhat prevents water/debris from getting into the inlet for the HVAC. I should have added that there are aftermarket options that cover the open area, but it's not too difficult to take some ABS sheet and make your own cover either.

Example of one. I don't like that it deletes the rubber seal at the top of the firewall though, that seal is functional.

https://lrbspeed.com/product/na-miat...um-cowl-cover/

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
        X