Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doppelganger Sighting!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Doppelganger Sighting!

    I was leaving Steak n' Shake a Mall O' GA Friday night around 10:30-11pm and saw your car in the parking lot. Apologies for not coming in and introducing myself, I actually know what you look like, but never saw you inside, and I was full, freezing, and ready gone too far.
    JohnnyC. Mx5atlanta MVP©
    Every thread I touch....DIES!

  • #2
    You should have seen the 10AE next to us as well. We were there having dessert with Ben and Deborah.
    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JennB View Post
      You should have seen the 10AE next to us as well. We were there having dessert with Ben and Deborah.

      You to seem to have spent the whole weekend up in our area. Did Mike ever get back over to Ben's on Sunday to wash his car?
      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, Ben, Deb, Jenn and I were all inside chillin'

        You could have kicked my tire and set my alarm off...it would have been pretty easy to spot me then :lol:

        Bryan- We went up there Sunday and hung out a bit, but i'll wash the cars later this week.

        Comment


        • #5
          So wait.... was this the first spotting of a Miata that was actually another forum member? lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, I do believe it was. :lol:

            Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
              So wait.... was this the first spotting of a Miata that was actually another forum member? lol

              Well maybe the first posted in here but in the off-section I posted about seen Dereck car with his x-mas lights and wondering if it was him.
              1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
              2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                Yeah, Ben, Deb, Jenn and I were all inside chillin'

                You could have kicked my tire and set my alarm off...it would have been pretty easy to spot me then :lol:

                Bryan- We went up there Sunday and hung out a bit, but i'll wash the cars later this week.
                remembers if i ever see your car and wanna say hey to kick your tire lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                  Well maybe the first posted in here but in the off-section I posted about seen Dereck car with his x-mas lights and wondering if it was him.
                  That means you still fail. :p

                  Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    the OT section doesn't count , this is the Sightings! forum.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by redrumracer View Post
                      remembers if i ever see your car and wanna say hey to kick your tire lol
                      you know what I look like...****er :D

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll kick your tire just for the hell of it.

                        Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ^ x2...next time! And yea JennB, I noticed the 10ae beside it. Good times. Where were you guys sitting? I ALWAYS get stuck right next to the damn bathroom door!
                          JohnnyC. Mx5atlanta MVP©
                          Every thread I touch....DIES!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Geez, the 10AE with a huge FMIC, rollbar, and 8" wide wheels isn't worth a sighting? :(
                            DIYAutoTune.com

                            | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                            | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                            | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If you were sitting by the b-room door, you were like 3 tables away from us. Were were on the asile of booths that go to the b-room area lol.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X