Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean black miata on Joel Cowan near I85 at Chick fil A

black nb.jpg

Oh hey, that's me! I happen to work there, that's why its parked right out front where I can keep an eye on it haha.

E/ wait, were you the guy in the white NA that came though our drive through?
    Last edited by wingman703; 07-19-2017, 09:49 PM.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

Hah...pretty sure I bought a rollbar from you. Nice car!

Comment

What exhaust is that? Looks kinda like the isr.

Comment

Originally posted by jonbmet View Post
          Hah...pretty sure I bought a rollbar from you. Nice car!
          Oh yessir you did indeed, good memory! Did you get it in yet?
          Originally posted by MGF1 View Post
          What exhaust is that? Looks kinda like the isr.
          Correct, its the full ISIS/ISR catless exhaust. Stock headers/downpipe. I'm not a huge fan of that tip, but I love the growl, pops, flames and rumbles I get from the rest of the system.
          Last edited by wingman703; 07-19-2017, 10:34 PM.
          It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

Nice car!
            Thanks! I've put a good amount of work into her... and more money then I really want to think about haha. Always changing or adding something. More pics of her since I can't add them in above:

Comment

Nice looking NB! I'm surprised they let you park it right out front like that while you are at work. I work for Home Depot, and all employees have to park in the back of the lot to leave the best spaces for customers!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, I put the roll bar in last weekend. Finally grew tired of tripping over it sitting in my dining room.

Were you missing hardware when you put your new bar in? I had an extra spacer tube meant for the seat belt tower.

Comment

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
                  Nice looking NB! I'm surprised they let you park it right out front like that while you are at work. I work for Home Depot, and all employees have to park in the back of the lot to leave the best spaces for customers!
                  Those spaces are between the drive though and the store. Customers constantly complained about not being able to get out of those spots due to the drive though backing up behind them. Management got tired of the complaints and told us to park there whenever possible to prevent customers from parking there. Works for me!
                  Were you missing hardware when you put your new bar in? I had an extra spacer tube meant for the seat belt tower.
                  Nope, I just tossed in whatever extra hardware I had.

Comment

What do you do when emissions time rolls around, being catless and all

Comment

Originally posted by MGF1 View Post
                      What do you do when emissions time rolls around, being catless and all
                      Sorry for the late response, I just got back from a two week vacation.

I just toss on the stock exhaust that I keep laying around. Its a quick swap, toss it on, go get tested, come back home and back on with the ISR setup.
                      Its annoying for sure, but worth it for the 364 days of noisy goodness.

Comment

Working...
                      X