Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue NA @ La Botana on sat. night (Dunwoody)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue NA @ La Botana on sat. night (Dunwoody)

Saw a blue (montego/twilight/starlight?) NA with black wheel and TSi's there on sat. night as I was visiting the Taco Bell next door. Probably could have driven my *** 10ft and dropped off a card... but hey, I was being seduced by the smell of my Rachero Chicken Soft Tacos and I wanted to get home and makeout with them. Oh, this place is on the corner of Savoy Dr and N. Shallowford right next to 285 in Dunwoody

Anyone we know?

You eat such healthy food when I'm not home :P
    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
    sigpic

Comment

Busted!

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Nah, he already told me he went there. I don't care.. hell, I usually eat two bowls of cereal for dinner.
        2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
        sigpic

Comment

Oh. Well damn, ruined my fun... :(

/thread jack :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

It's okay, we're keeping the thread at the top so maybe someone will see it

I love La Botana. I can't wait to go there when I get home.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X