Steak 'n shake in Woodstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steak 'n shake in Woodstock

Is this you? I just got home from highway 92 steak n shake. I always back in all my parking spots, and when I was leaving (probably 11:45?) I saw this and I had to snap a pic. Is this anyone?

Sorry about the crappy quality. I think if it's a member here, they'd know who they are. Just thought it was neat another Miata was backed in with me....(in the empty lot!!!!). :)
    sigpic
    '01 SE

That's cool, don't think there is another yellow on here apart from Acro and don't think that's his. You need some mx5atlanta business cards!

Comment

I was walking out when I saw it by me, so I had no clue whose it was. Although there was one kid in there staring pretty hard when I was leaving.... then again, I have noticed a lot of people stare now, lol.
      sigpic
      '01 SE

Comment

Hehe :3 Looks good. Not mine though :3 Still the only yellow ^..^ Your car looks great btw ^^
        "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

i ve seen that one around woodstock also. funny though i was about to get me some sns last night there but decided on pizzza instead Darn : (.
          1990 Red Turbo Miata BEGI kit GT2860RS
          RC550 Injectors/walbro fuel pump/MSPNp/1.6l with built bottom end/ factory head and original valve train.:banana:

Comment

Haha, we used to go there all the time for late nights til my friend left for Marines. She was back, and we ate there last night. Don't be afraid to come talk to me if you see it out there! I'm in Woodstock a good amount.
            sigpic
            '01 SE

Comment

I love Steak N Shake, I can't believe there's never been one here in Augusta. Even Columbia had one (but it closed...probably due to crap location).
              1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Reminds me. I went to CostCo in the miata this weekend. They were extremely busy as is their typical mid-day Saturday custom. I parked way far out and away from everyone else as is my custom. Upon my meat-laden return to the car, I discovered a yellow Boxster-S in the next spot. Kind of funny to see the 2 cars together out in the middle of nowhere, an exotic, beautiful, quick, tight handling 2 seat sports convertible, and some crap *** german POS. ;)
                DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
                  I love Steak N Shake, I can't believe there's never been one here in Augusta.
                  The one in Warner Robins has been in business for a dozen years now; the two in Macon followed a couple years later.

Comment

I used to go to one in Orlando that had been open for AGES. It eventually had to be torn down and rebuilt.
                    1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

i think ive seen that green one on 17's around woodstock.

edit- i feel out of the loop. read the thread and figured out the green one is the OP's lol.

Comment

i hate how in town i never see a miata when in my miata but as soon as i change over to pathfinder it miatas everywhere
                        1990 Red Turbo Miata BEGI kit GT2860RS
                        RC550 Injectors/walbro fuel pump/MSPNp/1.6l with built bottom end/ factory head and original valve train.:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by viperbite View Post
                          i think ive seen that green one on 17's around woodstock.

edit- i feel out of the loop. read the thread and figured out the green one is the OP's lol.
                          It's blue, I just got it February 1. :) Starlight blue mica to be exact :p
                          sigpic
                          '01 SE

Comment

Working...
                          X