Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asis sticker? Red NA Newnan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asis sticker? Red NA Newnan

    i thought this was Eric, but no wideness or "whoooosh", so i felt stupid last week. NA Hardtop lowered i think, Asis sticker in rear view mirror. 34 past thomas crossroads
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

  • #2
    :lol: if you saw Eric's car then we have some serious problems!

    Comment


    • #3
      yeh sorry i dont eat, sleep, and breathe miata like most of you. i dont keep up with who has what at what time
      Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
      Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

      Comment


      • #4
        I hate Miatas.

        Comment


        • #5
          hey mr.norwegian. i saw you today on 34. you were comin up to the light at walmart.i was headed towards the bridge and i honked my ooga horn and revved my car tryin to get your attention, but no response. you made the driver in front of me look back at me like i was beein a deuche for no reason lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            im sick of this piece of shieze. now i have some weird sizzling/"psshshshs" noise when it hits 4000rpms.
            Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
            Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
              hey mr.norwegian. i saw you today on 34. you were comin up to the light at walmart.i was headed towards the bridge and i honked my ooga horn and revved my car tryin to get your attention, but no response. you made the driver in front of me look back at me like i was beein a deuche for no reason lol.
              oh funny, now you speak to me?
              yes i heard some noise, i thought it was a mere child in a civic
              Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
              Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                I hate Miatas.
                Really?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
                  oh funny, now you speak to me?
                  yes i heard some noise, i thought it was a mere child in a civic
                  well sorry to disappoint you but no i'm not a child in a civic. lol. next time you hear an ooga horn look man, it's me. sorry it took so long for me to talk man. been kinda busy with **** lately on the homefront. your car looks good though drivin down the road.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
                    well sorry to disappoint you but no i'm not a child in a civic. lol. next time you hear an ooga horn look man, it's me. sorry it took so long for me to talk man. been kinda busy with **** lately on the homefront. your car looks good though drivin down the road.
                    thats cuz you saw the good side. the passenger side is the one that received my anger. dents from being kicked, broke off mirror, hole in the top lol
                    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
                      yeh sorry i dont eat, sleep, and breathe miata like most of you. i dont keep up with who has what at what time
                      well it's part of the job when you run the place :rolleyes:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
                        Really?
                        Yeah.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
                          thats cuz you saw the good side. the passenger side is the one that received my anger. dents from being kicked, broke off mirror, hole in the top lol
                          holy **** man. you do the art work all yourself...and why?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                            Yeah.
                            not tryin to start an argument but why build a car you hate?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
                              not tryin to start an argument but why build a car you hate?
                              Because it gets the job done.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X