Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White NA w/ Hardtop backed into a wall on I85 NB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • White NA w/ Hardtop backed into a wall on I85 NB

    Coming up I-85 NB today on the south side, JUUUUST passed the Langford Pkwy exit there was a pretty well smashed up white NA w/ white hard top backed into a concrete wall on the left hand shoulder.
    Hope it's no one on here, and hope the driver / passenger are ok.
    ~Andrew
    Atlanta Region SCCA
    D Prepared Miata

  • #2
    So long as everybody is okay...

    How is the hardtop?
    93LE | 9psi | 16g turbo | MSPNP w/ IAT, EBC, vTPS, HR10g | 11"x12"x3" core FMIC
    R-pkg Bilsteins | 300f/220r 2.5" springs | FCM sleeves/perches/mounts/bumps | frame rail reinf.
    4.10 Torsen | 2¼" Maganflow cat & ebay exhaust | Mishimoto rad

    Comment


    • #3
      lol looked ok as far as I could tell. There was a hero unit out there and everyone slamming on their brakes like ijits so I didn't really get to take too close a look.
      ~Andrew
      Atlanta Region SCCA
      D Prepared Miata

      Comment


      • #4
        Ah that sucks. Hope they're ok.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Atlanta93LE View Post
          So long as everybody is okay...

          How is the hardtop?
          This made me lol.

          Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Atlanta93LE View Post
            So long as everybody is okay...

            How is the hardtop?

            I just had the mental image of Ben running up to the wreck right after it happening. As soon he hears that they are ok, even before they get out of the car.

            "So it looks like your Miata is totaled.. I guess you won't be needing that hardtop huh":biggrin:
            1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
            2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
              I just had the mental image of Ben running up to the wreck right after it happening. As soon he hears that they are ok, even before they get out of the car.

              "So it looks like your Miata is totaled.. I guess you won't be needing that hardtop huh":biggrin:
              You forgot the part where he only pays $50 for it. :lol:

              Originally posted by miata5620
              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                You forgot the part where he only pays $50 for it. :lol:
                :lol:
                1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                  You forgot the part where he only pays $50 for it. :lol:
                  Honestly, that may be the only way I ever get one :lol:
                  93LE | 9psi | 16g turbo | MSPNP w/ IAT, EBC, vTPS, HR10g | 11"x12"x3" core FMIC
                  R-pkg Bilsteins | 300f/220r 2.5" springs | FCM sleeves/perches/mounts/bumps | frame rail reinf.
                  4.10 Torsen | 2¼" Maganflow cat & ebay exhaust | Mishimoto rad

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Atlanta93LE View Post
                    Honestly, that may be the only way I ever get one :lol:
                    I figured you would offer the guy 20 bucks and ride to the nearest gas station cause you *cough* lost your cell phone *cough*:biggrin:
                    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wildfire0310 View Post
                      I just had the mental image of Ben running up to the wreck right after it happening. As soon he hears that they are ok, even before they get out of the car.

                      "So it looks like your Miata is totaled.. I guess you won't be needing that hardtop huh":biggrin:
                      Many many years ago, when he was still alive, my grandfather owned a new car dealership (dealerships actually). One evening he witnessed a man being removed from a vehicle after an unsuccessful attempt at beating the LIRR and subsequent collision with the the commuter train (Long Island Rail Road, LI NY's version of MARTA if you will).

                      Turns out the man was hurrying home with Chinese take-out food for his family and wanted to save the 2 minutes by beating the train. So my grandpa dropped his card on this guy's chest while he was lying on the stretcher and being wheeled to the ambulance. And amazingly, the Chinese food was still in the cartons, and the man told my grandpa to take it and eat it. Then a few weeks later, the man came to my grandpa's store and bought a car. :lol:
                      DIYAutoTune.com

                      | 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                      | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                      | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by amaff View Post
                        Coming up I-85 NB today on the south side, JUUUUST passed the Langford Pkwy exit there was a pretty well smashed up white NA w/ white hard top backed into a concrete wall on the left hand shoulder.
                        Hope it's no one on here, and hope the driver / passenger are ok.
                        then you were right behind me, because i saw it when the kid was first getting out in shock. he wrecked with an old guy, i was like damn can't wait to get to sightings to post
                        Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                        Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          *edit- that sounded horrible. i would have stopped but was running behind for an interview...thanks to all you taints on 85 that think the left lane is for setting the cruise @ 60...and staying there.
                          Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                          Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X