admin MX5ATLanta.com spotted maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin MX5ATLanta.com spotted maybe

i was cruising on 85 north north this morning round like 9ish i wanna say. white na with gold wheels and a cage goin like 75-80. traffic was pretty light if i was you i would have spotted me lol i never miss a miata
    MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Yes that was me! I thought it could have been you but I was going quite a bit faster than you and didn't want to suddenly slam on the brakes and roll up. You need some stickers :)

Finally been spotted :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com View Post
      Yes that was me! I thought it could have been you but I was going quite a bit faster than you and didn't want to suddenly slam on the brakes and roll up. You need some stickers :)

Finally been spotted :banana:
      Stickers and a T-shirt.
      16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

like one of them mx5atl stickers? dude i do want some more stickers i think stickers set a car off
        Last edited by DecoyOctopus; 02-02-2009, 01:58 PM.
        MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Yup, either give me $4 at a meet or $5 if you want a pair mailed.

Comment

You need some stickers
            I need another pair... my nephew doesn't own up to the fact I deduce that he put glass cleaner on the sticky side instead of the prescribed soapy water... after 24 hours they never dried. :eek:

Comment

You don't need to put soapy water on them. Just clean the window. Stick them down and use a credit card to make sure there aren't any bubbles :)

Comment

You don't need to put soapy water on them. Just clean the window. Stick them down and use a credit card to make sure there aren't any bubbles :)
                ill get one from ya at a meet.

Comment

he likes bubbles
                  2013 Whitout FR-S
                  1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X