Red NA Turbo..Coweta tags...spotted @ Rolex 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red NA Turbo..Coweta tags...spotted @ Rolex 24

I totally forgot while Jenn, LN, Steve and I were walking around at the Rolex 24, we came across a red turbo NA. Has some nice IL or RS gauges, a plethora of other gauges, what looked to be a older FM intercooler (probably a whole FM kit.. but we didn't feel like popping the hood :lol:) and had a HDHCDD bar. Steve tossed a card in the car.... but I don't think he likes us stalkers on here.

Interesting. I have the only red NA turbo down here that I know of...

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Nope, not anymore. :)

Comment

Apparently. :lol: Now I must find out who it is.

As a sidenote, I find it funny that down here in redneck central, when I first got my Miata, I couldn't go anywhere without being called out for driving a gay/chick car. Now I can't go anywhere around here without seeing more and more Miatas popping up with various modifications done to them.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

i still get the "gay/chick" car crap. even from an audi s4...then we hit 130mph on the 2nd curve after you get on 85-S from the connector, all i could see was his brake lights, then i went through the curve nice and comfortably while the Audi had a small "skid/shutter to it" off topic i know, but these cars are fun.
          Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
          Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Yep. I still remember the look on your faces after we got off at the Palmetto exit after running down 85S. It was priceless. :lol:

Back on topic, you went to the Rolex, had cameras, and didn't take a picture of this car?! FAIL! :lol:

Comment

Eh, I got that crap a lot when I first got my 96...and got a lot of hell when I talked about drifting it (back before there was any mainstream drifting goign on in the states. But once I finally got some video evidence of said shenanigans, people kinda shut up :lol:

The red NA that we saw was well taken care of...so i'm kinda surprised no one knows who it is.

Comment

I'm just surprised to find out that there's another red turbo NA down here (unless it's registered down here and they live elsewhere)! I've never seen it even once, and I have enough people that call me when they even think they've seen me. This is odd.

Comment

Working...
                X