Newnan- chameleon color NA/gold rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newnan- chameleon color NA/gold rims

im assuming you're who put the card in my window? just curious. also is the guy with the 383 stroker on here? i've heard alot of people in newnan talk about it but haven't seen it.
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

That is Sean (sn Wonton). He's on the board.

Comment

Yep, that is Sean's. My space ship Toyota Previa was parked next to his car. :lol:

I've heard of the 383 car once before, but think that some people may have made it up. Not a member on here. We've got an LS1 and a S/C 5.0 though.

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Harrison mentioned that he saw a Miata passed by Tires Plus in PTC that had a V8 in it.

Comment

Hmmm... Well whatever the case, we have some serious work to do to catch these people. :)

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
            im assuming you're who put the card in my window? just curious. also is the guy with the 383 stroker on here? i've heard alot of people in newnan talk about it but haven't seen it.
            just curious. did you get that car from southtowne???

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
              S/C 5.0
              zzzzdaym
              MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
                just curious. did you get that car from southtowne???
                yes, apparently you sent some kid to my house to attempt buying my HD DD??? Scott is his name, he came wanting to buy it for you or something?
                Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Working...
                X