Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's everyones season looking like? Who's running what?

It'll be autocross all year long. I've got hellacious bills to take care of before I make any r-compound purchases though, so it might be mid-season before I'm actually competitive. Big, sudden bills suck balls.
    Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

Comment

Yeah random bills suck! What class do you run in autocross? I didn't do ANY last season.

Comment

I did not do any autox with my 91. What a waste.
        I will be doing autox with my 99 this season. Wouldn't mind throwing some track time in there too. Need to get it tuned in first.
        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

C-Stock is where it's at for me.
          Friday nights 7-9 PM, go to www.ksuradio.com and listen to Owl Oldies. Visit our Facebook group for any requests and suggestions. Classic Kevin - 60s and 70s on OWL Radio

Comment

Cool cool.

Comment

If I can ever get mine back up and running it'll probably be all track days. Autocross occasionally, can't stand it very often.

Comment

If they go back to the old schedule I may do autocross again, but I CANNOT stand the working part, makes it so un worth any of the driving.

Comment

Yeah I never did figure out why they went and screwed it up like that. Run one/work the one after or vice versa was alright, but now the....run first...wait around for two hours through group two, and then work 3...it takes every scrap of fun out of it. God forbid it's a night even and you run second group. Wee hours of the morning for you. :(

Comment

Yeah, that's my job in real life, I don't want to do it as a hobby for free too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thx712517 View Post
                      C-Stock is where it's at for me.
                      me too, the car will be the only one actually stock in it!

Comment

Shoot, depending on how January and February shake out for me financially, I may be taking 2009 off, it looks like. I really need to win the dang lotto or get a raise or something.

Comment

I might do a couple autoXs for fun (in the Miata). I really want to go do a Seat Time session at Roebling in the Mirage though. I'm sick of driving 2-3hrs for 5min of autoXing (probably the worst thing about living in Augusta).
                          1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

^Check out SCCA PDX @ Road Atlanta sometime for a cheap track outing.

Comment

Autocross for me and hopefully some track time too.

Comment

Working...
                              X