X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I've seen this picture

I really really really want 6ULs!
    Definitely nickel.
    They're going to be 15x9 if I can get my hands on some. But I can live with 15x8 too. No matter what, I'm going to have to run spacers to get them to fill the flares because of the way Emilio offsets them.

:EDIT: Fixed!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Pic no worky...
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Fixed. Thanks. I could see them, but I guess hyperlinking was not allowed. :lol:

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

That's HOT

Comment

i honestly think that those are the sexiest wheels for miatas. i might try to get my hands on some for the e30 too. what offsets do they come in?
          DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Pardon my BMW ignorance, but is the e30 4x100?

The 15x9 and 15x8 are +36, the 15x7.5 is +34, and the 15x7 is +25.

Comment

Yeah E30 is 4 lug.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                Pardon my BMW ignorance, but is the e30 4x100?

The 15x9 and 15x8 are +36, the 15x7.5 is +34, and the 15x7 is +25.
                lol you are excused sir.

yeah its 4x100, but bmws have weird offsets. ill probably get the 15x8s if it happens and run a HUGE spacer.
                DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

949racing.com ***********. you can go through there entire offsets. im actually thinking about getting these over all wheels. they is sexy, and light!
                  "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

when your car is running we should swap wheels for a photo-op.
                    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

:D Much agreed!!!

Ben with SportMax wheels?! Proof inside. :lol:

Comment

lol, as for as my car goes, no photography please. ;)
                        DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

6ULs - I'll take 3 sets please!

I want some 15x8s for road racing, 15x9s for autocross (275 Hoosiers!), and another set of 15x8s for the street (probably a little wide for the current selection of 225s available in 15s, but I'm hoping somebody makes a 245 or 255 at some point in the future).

Can someone validate my logic here with offsets? Would a set of 15x9s with the same offset as a pair of 15x8s stick out a half inch further? I.E. would the lip of a 15x9 +36 wheel be .5 inches further out than a 15x8 +36 wheel?
                          sigpic

Comment

I would imagine if the offset is the same, then it would have to go 1" further outside. I believe that the difference between the 15x8 36 and 15x9 36 is literally 1" extra lip and nothing else.
                            DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

This link is really helpful:

http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Since offset is the distance from the mounting surface to the centerline of the wheel, a wheel that is one inch wider than another with the same offset will increase by a half inch on both sides.

In terms of the 6ULs, this means that on a 15x9 vs a 15x8 (both +36), the outer lip will push a half inch further out to the edge of the fender, and the inside lip will move a half inch closer to the shock/etc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X