Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted at Ferrari of Atlanta (badassness inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted at Ferrari of Atlanta (badassness inside)

Can't say i've seen one of these before:banana:

I wonder who the luck owner will be. I've seen two others listed for sale for ~$230,000.....but couldn't find a listing for this one's sale.

You can thank me for that one... ahem. ;)
    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
    sigpic

Comment

If it's over here, it likely already has an owner.
      ~Andrew
      Atlanta Region SCCA
      D Prepared Miata

Comment

FOA is having some kind of Concours this weekend and the Alfa is there for display. I don't know if there is an owner involved or not.
        2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

Considering that Jenn and I saw it... i'd say it is indeed "over here" :lol:
          I'm sure it's for sale considering there are 2 on Autotrader for sale.. one in Milwaukee and one somewhere else...

Comment

Oh! Me likey!!
            2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
            2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

I can't see the pic guessing it's an 8C? Beautiful cars, saw one a few weeks ago.

Comment

My money says Gordon in Charleston will buy it as soon as he finds out it is there.

Comment

I would guess the owner of Ferrari of Atlanta may already own it. From what I've seen and heard, his collection is quite amazing.

We were riding by and as always, gawking through the windows when I said something like "Holy ****! There's an Alfa in there!!" We stopped, looked and yep... an 8C.
                  2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been in the FOA basement where the owner keeps a small portion of his collection. It's VERY nice. It's filled almost wall to wall with cars.
                    I want a collection like that!
                    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

I was wrong, Gordo is not buying this one. He just bought a special edition Elise. He has also says the list on these is $152K and he is waiting for price to be right.

Comment

rich wieners. how about they share some of that monaye with me.
                        "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Not a fan of the Ferrari/Maserati dealership. One of the Maserati sales reps is a complete prick until he figures out you have money. I much prefer the Bimmer Store up on Roswell Rd, really good guys up there. Mitch and I turned up looking like tramps in his se-r and they still talked about the cars with us.

Comment

I've got a friend who has a red NA works at Maserati. Nice guy. There is on Ferrari salesman who is a total *** >_<
                            "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

I have to admit, I've received better customer service at the Bimmerstore, MB of Union City and the Porsche dealership then I did at the Ford dealership.

Comment

Working...
                              X