Snow Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Pictures

I know someone has to start this thread, so ill go ahead and do it. No better a person to start it than an Ohio boy. SO everyone post pictures of your car in the snow.
    sigpic

Ok ill start.

sigpic

Comment

the miata is safe and sound in the garage... the 626 on the other hand had 2 - 3" before I went out and cleaned it off.
      1995 Triple Black Miata

Comment

Originally posted by BFH miata View Post
        the miata is safe and sound in the garage...
        Ditto.
        ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
        I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
        sigpic
        Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
        Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
        -Ambrose Bierce
        here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

I will post snow pictures soon got to them off of my friends phone. DRIFT!
          '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

91 BRG #3240
            Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
            Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

I have some snow pics.

Parking lot fun.
              Last edited by dundunskeert; 03-01-2009, 05:41 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Want to buy a BRP Prodrive RB5 uber rare fibreglass replica spoiler? AWD must be fun in the snow, although rwd was pretty fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                  Want to buy a BRP Prodrive RB5 uber rare fibreglass replica spoiler? AWD must be fun in the snow, although rwd was pretty fun too.
                  Yes I do. PM me.
                  sigpic

Comment

my car enjoyed the snow

Comment

We've gotten 7 inches here in Covington. After the first few hours the four wheeler wouldn't get through it. We're covered. We finally got electricity back about 30 minutes ago. It started around 1 this afternoon and it's STILL snowing steadily.

And yeah, the Miata is tucked away in her bedroom. The Danger Ranger on the other hand...It's well covered.

Comment

UGA is closed tomorrow, hopefully my office will be too!

1995 Triple Black Miata

Comment

At first, I thought that since the ground was soaking wet, it wasn't going to stick. Then it started to layer up. This is about 30 minutes after it all started.

Then about noon:

The view down my driveway:

Britt's car covered. I told her not to park it outside. lol

My backyard:

Went for a drive:

Anyone up for some golf?

Originally posted by miata5620
                          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Damn 10 picture limit. lol

Nazi Zombie Snowman!!!

Originally posted by miata5620
                            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

The only snow pic I can contribute:

1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Working...
                              X