Ever Considered An Athens Meet? NWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Considered An Athens Meet? NWS

Here is some of our history, it's an exciting event for everyone who attends, there is no telling what you will see, hear, or get involved in. Since our first meet with four cars in 2005, we have grown to become gay.

Last edited by simontibbett; 02-27-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Slick, if i ever go up to jacks again on your meet day, ill for sure go.
      16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Can I wear my Lt. Dangle costume and pose in front of your car?
        91 BRG #3240
        Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
        Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Whoa e30!!!
          DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt View Post
            Couldn't make me happier, if you have it, I swear to god, come in it LMFAO.

Yeah E30 is hot, he's a funny high school kid, he will probably be there at the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post

Yeah E30 is hot, he's a funny high school kid, he will probably be there at the next one.
              91 BRG #3240
              Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
              Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

LOL come to the meet and wear that.

Comment

Pitt, you seem allright for a guy from Braselton.

(just messin with ya on the B'town thing. I'm in Hoschton :) )
                  DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                  | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                  | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt View Post
                    at times something like that is only expected.

and yea Athens meets are great.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post

yea just dont let him get a hold of alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by redrumracer View Post
                        yea just dont let him get a hold of alcohol.
                        LOLOLOLOL I forgot about that.

Comment

Might have to come up to one of those sometime. Sidenote, I'll be in Athens Saturday evening and Sunday.

Originally posted by miata5620
                          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Me too! ;) I'm having an early birthday party at my house.

Comment

Sweet. I'm getting dragged out to the Athens night scene by my girlfriend because it's the beginning of her SB. yaayyy... woohoo... im so excited...

Originally posted by miata5620
                              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                              X