American Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Beauty

I have loved old cars from the get go. I always wanted a red muscle car.
    and the two vidiers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4RX3NHrSRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXDpSAywC0Y
    ...pardon launguage

Sorry if your not into old cars or think its mutany i'm putting this up, but i'm excited beyond words about this. I can get more pics of this and other cars of ours if people like.
    '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

mutiny.

j/k.. Very nice, sharp looking paint too. Where is the front bumper?

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

"What is this ***** doing?"
      16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Sitting in my basement, i have to sand and paint the bumper brackets from and rear and put them on which will be done soon. It just got done being painted(year long wait) and thank you.
        '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

NICE!!! Where I live, all of my neighbors have something going. One has a '32 Ford 3 Window, another has a '66 Chevelle with a 454 swapped in plus a drag Nova, etc. I grew up watching over their shoulders and helping.
          They thought I was crazy coming after them with a Miata, but some have learned to respect it. lol

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by caseyfoster View Post
            "What is this ***** doing?"
            don't you mean N-word Jim? (http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view480202.html)

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
            1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

haha, He was wondering why i was parking it behind the gto and in the shade. Thats awesome. When i get out of school and the funds are there I will do a 66 chevelle or a 79-81 malibu, either would be a big block...love the sounds.

Comment

Yeah man....you know me, I am all about old skool rides.
                66 Chevelle would be sweet, although I am slightly partial to the 67, same car really with a prettier grill. A friend of mine had a sweet 66 with a ZL1 all aluminum 427 big block. Mean!!
                sigpic

Comment

This was my last toy. It had a 502 fuel injected BB with Hotchkis suspension all around, aluminum drive shaft, Corvette 17x9.5 wheels on all four. I miss it. It ran 11's in the 1/4

I did all the work myself except the paint.
                  91 BRG #3240
                  Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
                  Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt View Post
                    This was my last toy. It had a 502 fuel injected BB with Hotchkis suspension all around, aluminum drive shaft, Corvette 17x9.5 wheels on all four. I miss it. It ran 11's in the 1/4

I did all the work myself except the paint.

That's awesome! I really enjoy cleanin redone/modded(restomod BJ terms) camaros. Too bad you don't have it anymore and were going for 11's with this, possibly tens if we put the bottle in it. And the way they shaped the grill around the headlights on 67's so the fenders kind of poked out at the ends looks kinda funky to me(if that makes sense) and I'll black my car out. I like the extremely understated clean look on old cars.

:EDIT: I like to see all the people come out of the wood works with their old cars or their enjoyment of them.

Comment

Thanks! I wished I still had it. I actually drove this car, it was my daily driver for 5-6 years, I drove it to daytona beach for the Turkey Run too. I'm not into fixing a car up and not enjoying it.
                      91 BRG #3240
                      Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
                      Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Definitely, if its just gunna sit take a picture it lasts longer. Cars were meant to be driven.

Comment

Working...
                        X