Post the best picture of your car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post the best picture of your car!

I cant post mine yet, because ive only taken like 4 pictures and i think they are all crap.
    16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favorites. Although I'm not an expert with a camera, so it probably could have been better:

And most anyone I show this one to really likes it:

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

The z looks sick, and your miata looks just like mine. lulz~

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
          This is one of my favorites. Although I'm not an expert with a camera, so it probably could have been better:

And most anyone I show this one to really likes it:

What size are those real wheels, with the fender flares you should have like 265s in the rear. LOL

Comment

reps to me yo on that red one^^ - lol tylers red one

I've whored this out before but I love it

I need to get some good new night shots after the next couple of mods.

Comment

I need to get some new pictures! here's what i've got for now:

It's old, but I liked it.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
              1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
                I need to get some new pictures! here's what i've got for now:

It's old, but I liked it.
                Now thats a slick pic.

Comment

Originally posted by caseyfoster View Post
                  What size are those real wheels, with the fender flares you should have like 265s in the rear. LOL
                  15x8 all the way around. 205/50-15 too.
                  :lol: That would require some work on the inner side of the fender...

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

thanks! I used to have a copy of the truck and sign edited out, but no access to flickr at work = crappy pictures.

I'll have to do some more artsy photos soon.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                      15x8 all the way around. 205/50-15 too.
                      :lol: That would require some work on the inner side of the fender...
                      Lol the 265's was a joke, but ya your car is prob one of the cleanest most tastefully modded miatas on this site.

Comment

Yeah, I was joking back. :D I do need some wider meat on there though at some point. The 205s don't look stretched, and the contact patch is actually wider than that. So who knows. They hook up well and last a long time, so I won't complain. Saves me some money. lol
                        Thank you sir. I appreciate the compliment.

Comment

When I was rocking the 18s...

Comment

This one's my placeholder for now until I get a chance to take some more pics.

ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
                            I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
                            sigpic
                            Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
                            Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
                            -Ambrose Bierce
                            here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X