A couple quick pics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple quick pics....

Finally got my large side skirts put on and took a few pics, nothing fancy..and no cool photo editing (i'll do that later). Also took some pics of Ben's car, but i'll let him post those :D

if i had a vuh jay jay, doppelgangers car would make me cream my jeans lol
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

That looks hawt.
      91 BRG #3240
      Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
      Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Pics b4 and after.

Comment

I like the Rotas on your car best.
          sigpic

Comment

i think the last picture should be one of those manufacture preloaded backgrounds.

now sell the pic to Microsoft and we'll split the profits 60/40 :D

i still want those lights...
            "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

rockin
              01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

Thanks Mike, for your hard work at keeping respectable masculine imagery associated with our favorite four-wheeled vehicle. Your tireless dedication and empty pockets display your passion for those lateral G's we all crave. Keep up the good work! :clap:

(can you tell I've been watching acceptance speeches tonight?)

Kelly

Comment

Looks awesome! What kind of hardware do you need to mount the skirts? I'm ready to install mine, but I need to go out and buy a bunch of nuts, bolts, and washers first. Is there a metal plate that you need as well? I'm hoping I don't need anything specialized. (I already have the 3M tape, too)
                  1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Looks good man! I like this look a lot better.

Originally posted by miata5620
                    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                      | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                      | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I like that custom license plate.
                        2013 Whitout FR-S
                        1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
                        sigpic

Comment

when my miata grows up i want it to look like those!
                          *wishin i had the same front bumper as Ben's...got the side skirts and flaps
                          Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
                          Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

I see you stole my other camera while I was away .... lol
                            2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn looks good
                              16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Working...
                              X