My NA with Mazda6 (LOTS of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NA with Mazda6 (LOTS of pics)

I bought my car February 1 of this year, and my sister bought this 6 the next day. The best thing is they are both paid for fully, and it confused the neighbors so bad seeing us get two new(er) cars.

sigpic
    '01 SE

sigpic
    '01 SE

Comment

Look through the windows...

and you see this!

I hope you enjoyed! I know I enjoy it thoroughly!
      sigpic
      '01 SE

Comment

yikes! your miata is missin a pedal :(
        Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
        Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Yes, yes, I know. I actually wanted to go manual on my next (this) car, but for the price on this one, I pretty much stole it.
          sigpic
          '01 SE

Comment

needs more low.

if you got it for such a good deal, then manual swap it! :D
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N3v View Post
              needs more low.

if you got it for such a good deal, then manual swap it! :D
              I'm not made of money! :p
              sigpic
              '01 SE

Comment

loose the wheels......fast...you car will love you.

Welcome to the board :)
                Don't forget to make your way over here http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3 and tell us a little about yourself.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Nice "M", even if it is autotragic. :lol: Be sure to introduce yourself in the thread Doppelganger linked!
                  I'll help you out with the biggest chunk of the swap to a manual, the transmission. I'm selling mine, has 90k miles and is in perfect shape, for $100. :D I have a 6-speed now. And the overall swap is not that hard, just a bunch of little stuff.

Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                    Welcome to the forum! Nice "M", even if it is autotragic. :lol: Be sure to introduce yourself in the thread Doppelganger linked!
                    I'll help you out with the biggest chunk of the swap to a manual, the transmission. I'm selling mine, has 90k miles and is in perfect shape, for $100. :D I have a 6-speed now. And the overall swap is not that hard, just a bunch of little stuff.
                    Do I smell Tech Day II ?

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

LOL and probably tech night too!

Congratulations on the purchase, I think I saw that car for sale and it was most definitely a bargain! Not many feelings better than owning a new car :)

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
                        Do I smell Tech Day II ?
                        Originally posted by JDM88 View Post
                        LOL and probably tech night too!
                        It's not that bad... I wouldn't make it a Tech Day project though unless you were certain you had every part needed and had a committed team of helpers. :lol:

Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

nice m edition it looks to be in good shape
                          01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

auto_matic, nice car though.
                            16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
                              Do I smell Tech Day II ?
                              No you smell the after Tech Day project.

I agree with the others.. lose the wheels and lower the car and it will look 100% better, or at least just lower it.

Sucks that it is an auto, but hey a swap isn't that bad, and I see a second car you can drive while you do the swap.:biggrin:
                              1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                              2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X