Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My NA with Mazda6 (LOTS of pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My NA with Mazda6 (LOTS of pics)

    I bought my car February 1 of this year, and my sister bought this 6 the next day. The best thing is they are both paid for fully, and it confused the neighbors so bad seeing us get two new(er) cars.










    sigpic
    '01 SE

  • #2







    sigpic
    '01 SE

    Comment


    • #3





      Look through the windows...



      and you see this!








      I hope you enjoyed! I know I enjoy it thoroughly!
      sigpic
      '01 SE

      Comment


      • #4
        yikes! your miata is missin a pedal :(
        Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
        Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, yes, I know. I actually wanted to go manual on my next (this) car, but for the price on this one, I pretty much stole it.
          sigpic
          '01 SE

          Comment


          • #6
            needs more low.

            if you got it for such a good deal, then manual swap it! :D
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by N3v View Post
              needs more low.

              if you got it for such a good deal, then manual swap it! :D
              I'm not made of money! :p
              sigpic
              '01 SE

              Comment


              • #8
                loose the wheels......fast...you car will love you.


                Welcome to the board :)
                Don't forget to make your way over here http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3 and tell us a little about yourself.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome to the forum! Nice "M", even if it is autotragic. :lol: Be sure to introduce yourself in the thread Doppelganger linked!
                  I'll help you out with the biggest chunk of the swap to a manual, the transmission. I'm selling mine, has 90k miles and is in perfect shape, for $100. :D I have a 6-speed now. And the overall swap is not that hard, just a bunch of little stuff.

                  Originally posted by miata5620
                  Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                    Welcome to the forum! Nice "M", even if it is autotragic. :lol: Be sure to introduce yourself in the thread Doppelganger linked!
                    I'll help you out with the biggest chunk of the swap to a manual, the transmission. I'm selling mine, has 90k miles and is in perfect shape, for $100. :D I have a 6-speed now. And the overall swap is not that hard, just a bunch of little stuff.
                    Do I smell Tech Day II ?

                    2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
                    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LOL and probably tech night too!

                      Congratulations on the purchase, I think I saw that car for sale and it was most definitely a bargain! Not many feelings better than owning a new car :)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
                        Do I smell Tech Day II ?
                        Originally posted by JDM88 View Post
                        LOL and probably tech night too!
                        It's not that bad... I wouldn't make it a Tech Day project though unless you were certain you had every part needed and had a committed team of helpers. :lol:

                        Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nice m edition it looks to be in good shape
                          01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            auto_matic, nice car though.
                            16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
                              Do I smell Tech Day II ?
                              No you smell the after Tech Day project.

                              I agree with the others.. lose the wheels and lower the car and it will look 100% better, or at least just lower it.

                              Sucks that it is an auto, but hey a swap isn't that bad, and I see a second car you can drive while you do the swap.:biggrin:
                              1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                              2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X