staggared setups on miatas anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staggared setups on miatas anyone?

so yea thinkin bout runnin a staggared setup with some +10 offset rota grids and then just some regular grids up front. i havent seen any miatas with staggared setups and i want to sort of picture it.
    MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

i was looking to do a staggard set up, but i just decided to pull of the socal slammed fitment look lol. but go for it, however id do a baller set of wheels, not rotas... get some bbs ra meshies and get kodiak lips to get the staggard effect. its what i was gonna do... and i still will when i get the money for some
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

your car does look nice but...i dont race so baller rims are of no use to me. of course id take some if i got a good deal but for now rotas will do. and besides they wont look cheap cuz they r low offset.
      MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

I have yet to see BBS's that I liked,lol. I know EVERYONE has rota's but I had some 15" slips on my sentra and loved em. I think slips would look great on my miata.
        Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

staggered setups on miatas ftl... understeer will be your new bff
          DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

they do look pretty nice on a few nbs i have seen but its just a total honda wheel. i just couldnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
              staggered setups on miatas ftl... understeer will be your new bff
              pfft yea right understeer meet speed limit always...always (pounds chest twice)

Comment

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/rubelcon/m1.jpg

Comment

thats what im talking about, you need mesh wheels like that, the dont need to be race wheels, my sportmaxes are FAAAAAAAARRRRRR from ever being a race wheel, maybe a good drift wheel but by no means a race wheel
                  "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

Originally posted by SamPain View Post
                    pfft yea right understeer meet speed limit always...always (pounds chest twice)
                    what the hell are you talking about? lol

i promise that if you do stagger, it will push ALOT.
                    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

O yah... stagar is total hawtness... put sum 245s on da bak an sum 05's on da frunt ..it be on rails y011

Comment

^^ lol
                        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                          O yah... stagar is total hawtness... put sum 245s on da bak an sum 05's on da frunt ..it be on rails y011
                          where did you learn to type so cool?

Comment

get those kei office wheels and nobody will give you ****, but yeah wider in the back = blundersteer
                            sigpic

Comment

Pictures are just a Google search away. ;)
                              Panasport C8 3-piece wheels, sized 16x9 in the front and 16x10 in the rear. 225/45 Yokohama ES100 rubbers are used up front, while 245/45 Yoko AVS Sports wrap the rear wheels.
                              He has also said numerous time the understeer is insane.

Originally posted by miata5620
                              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                              X