• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey RIPLEY!!!!

i got bored and finished it.:biggrin:

Awesome man! Looks great! Drive it yet?
    Coldside intake FTW!

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

all that work just to paint the radiator holder gold?

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
      1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

:lol: youfunnygai.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

har har har

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
          1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Nice...any noticeable difference?
            1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

dude gold is tuff...lol jk jk.

there's a little diff. i did have the intake across the front and on the hotside. it's just better cuz there's less heat and the pipe is alot shorter. sounds alittle more aggresive to.
              :banana:

Comment

ive been wanting to do something like that. but im a lil too lazy.

Comment

looks good! AutoEXE has a nifty kit like that, except theirs has a carbon tube and a cool carbon shield.

Comment

:facepalm: AutoEXE - I knew I had seen that CF box somewhere, tube isn't carbon... Still has to be imported too.

Comment

yea and its only a bazillion dollars but its really nice lookin
                      MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

i just noticed that miata in the pic has a diffrent intake manifold and the radiator coolant reservoir is M.I.A
                        MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Yeah, the top side of the intake manifold is different. The coolant reservoir is relocated onto the hot side, right near the strut tower.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                            Yeah, the top side of the intake manifold is different.
                            ...hmm maybe it flows a lil better, maybe that would aid me in authenticating my claims of 150hp jdm miatas

Comment

Nope, the only noticeable thing a change in the upper portion of the intake manifold would do is change the torque curve. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X