Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID

Ben91 and I put HID's on today
    01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

the second pic just looks cool dammit
    01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

sick @ss pictures.
      Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
      Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Lookin' good :3 If I had some low pro lights I'd do HID's. As it is, I'm gonna put some 80/100W's in mine :D Where was the 2nd pic taken?
        "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

Good stuff. I really wish I could get some 01+ projectors :(
          1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Well done. Great pics, too.
            - Lee -
            '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
            '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

That's a pair of sexy looking NB's. Nice location, where is it?

Comment

damn those are some nice *** cars. what color are the beams on the green car?
                MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

my last trip to that secret location ended up with some old bastard cussing us out :lol:

I guess it was because a friend was taking some rolling shots and reported us as 'street racing' (we heard from an employee passing through..which was soon followed by said old ******* in Lexus chasing us off). Keep that location on the DL!!!

Comment

Damn those lights on Chris' car were YELLOW!!! Looked good though, and so do the pictures! Thanks for stopping by Stephen's today!

Originally posted by miata5620
                    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                      my last trip to that secret location ended up with some old bastard cussing us out :lol:

I guess it was because a friend was taking some rolling shots and reported us as 'street racing' (we heard from an employee passing through..which was soon followed by said old ******* in Lexus chasing us off). Keep that location on the DL!!!
                      LOL, we were "kindly chased out" by a security gaurd.
                      DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                      | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                      | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

was it some old dude in a older Lexus LS? :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                          That's a pair of sexy looking NB's. Nice location, where is it?
                          hehe come over my house for a beer and I'll show you

Comment

Originally posted by SamPain View Post
                            damn those are some nice *** cars. what color are the beams on the green car?
                            there yellow. but probably not for long, the supplier put the wrong bulbs in the box

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                              was it some old dude in a older Lexus LS? :lol:
                              No, it was a white Tahoe, and it was obviously a security vehicle on patrol. Made everything all the more interesting. :lol:
                              DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                              | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                              | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Working...
                              X