Tech Meet Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Meet Picture Thread

First of all, I had a great day out there with everyone. And I am genuinely proud of this community, I had no idea 5 months ago when this place was a small self-hosted freebie forum that it could end up creating something like this.

I hope I got everyone's cars but I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a couple, seen as there were so many cars today but hopefully someone else can chime in with their shots.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

damn i bet you are proud. looks like a nice turnout i wish i would have came
              MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Good event, and nice job on the shirts
                Lance
                sigpicLance
                2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
                2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
                1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

Comment

Nice pics - great event overall!
                  sigpic

Comment

I love that color on the NC Lance -

Comment

Ya huge turnout, 34 cars total.
                      16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

:( No shots of the g/f's freshly rebuilt '00. :lol:

It was a great turnout and a great event! Thomas even mentioned letting us crazies come back again. :D We have a lot to be proud of in this community! It can only keep getting better! Thanks to everyone that came out!

Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

anyone have any pics of that white nb on the work equips or dr20 whatever them gold wheels are.
                          MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

That's my buddy Kris' car. We'll be taking some detailed pictures soon as he just installed a set of H&R springs today and it made the car look a ton better without the 4x4 effect. :D

Here's a shot from December right after we picked up his hardtop:

Originally posted by miata5620
                            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyPain View Post
                              anyone have any pics of that white nb on the work equips or dr20 whatever them gold wheels are.
                              The front end of it is in the first pic of post #6 in this thread... and the last pic of message #5

Comment

Working...
                              X