first wash of 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first wash of 2009!

so a few friends and i washed our cars for the first time in 2009, and we did a small photoshoot of two of the three cars. heres how it turned out!

i know its quite a few photos, but i think its worth it. just trying out the sleepy look.

what do you guys think?

thanks for looking!
    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

I dig it. Everything looks great, your paints in great shape for that year, sweet gangster gun stickers (i wonder if they'd look good all in black). I'm not really feeling the exhaust pipe, but hey it's your car, and if you like it, rock on.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Yeah dude, the paint is real nice when it's clean. I want to see some shots of that exhaust... i'm curious.
      The sleepy look is pretty cool but you can't actually see with them, right?
      I like the turn signal bulbs.
      2013 Whitout FR-S
      1988 LS1 rx7 convertible
      sigpic

Comment

i love the GV lip on the NA's. good lookin mx5 man. i like!

Comment

FanRicetastic! Needs moar lower! :lol:

You steal that exhaust off a purple 240?? hehehe
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
            I dig it. Everything looks great, your paints in great shape for that year, sweet gangster gun stickers (i wonder if they'd look good all in black). I'm not really feeling the exhaust pipe, but hey it's your car, and if you like it, rock on.
            thanks man! yeah the stickers are from the clothing company Rogue Status, and im sure theyd look good in black. but the exhaust is for fun, its really used for mtn runs/ drift events. i think its different and neat! but yeah thanks for the compliments!

Originally posted by matredd View Post
            Yeah dude, the paint is real nice when it's clean. I want to see some shots of that exhaust... i'm curious.
            The sleepy look is pretty cool but you can't actually see with them, right?
            I like the turn signal bulbs.
            haha yeah the paint is from 1990, except the front bumper. but yeah i have more pics of the exhaust, il post up too! and yeah i just pulled the turn signal lenses out and zip tied the bulbs in place. and youre right i cant see more than 5 feet with the sleepy look lol

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
              FanRicetastic! Needs moar lower! :lol:

You steal that exhaust off a purple 240?? hehehe
              <_< >_> lol maybe i did! muahhahahaha!

Comment

Damn...I am going to have to say your car is SEXY AS HELL. One of the best looking NA's I have ever seen in person.

Comment

car looks badass! I'm digging the blast pipe. not so much the i'm killin it sticker, I think that stuff has been beaten to death, but thats just me.

time to get some low and functional headlights, huh? :P btw, I know a secret about doing that for cheaps. <_<
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GVfanatic View Post
                    i love the GV lip on the NA's. good lookin mx5 man. i like!
                    i love it too! thanks man!

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                    Damn...I am going to have to say your car is SEXY AS HELL. One of the best looking NA's I have ever seen in person.
                    hahaha, im trying to keep it that way until i whack a few cones or poles in the upcoming drift event lol

NEV! you must tell me the secret headlight trick! i had a few ideas, but im open to all of them! and thanks for the compliment dawg!

Comment

i'll tell you at the tech meet :P
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deerock View Post
                        i love it too! thanks man!

hahaha, im trying to keep it that way until i whack a few cones or poles in the upcoming drift event lol

NEV! you must tell me the secret headlight trick! i had a few ideas, but im open to all of them! and thanks for the compliment dawg!
                        Awesome wich one are you doing? Last drift event I signed up for in my Miata it broke on the way there lol. :( I think my car doesn't want to be drifted.

Comment

Originally posted by N3v View Post
                          i'll tell you at the tech meet :P
                          okay cool!

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
                          Awesome wich one are you doing? Last drift event I signed up for in my Miata it broke on the way there lol. :( I think my car doesn't want to be drifted.
                          i want to do the one in february, the kiss kiss one lol

Comment

Did you paint your GV lip or have it polished up? Either way, I like the way it looks!

Car looks great overall man, it's come a long way since a few short months ago!

Originally posted by miata5620
                            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

yeah i had it painted gloss black

and thanks man, it sure has!

Comment

Working...
                              X