Yellow Fogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Fogs!

Well up close they look a bit crappy, trying to wrap a concave object with a flat tint is a complete pain in the ***. But from a distance I like how they look. I might give it another shot with the left overs in the future.

Night shots later.

looks good. what fogs are those?
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.rallylights.com/detail.aspx?ID=1010

Cheap Hella's and very bright!

Comment

thats what i'm gonna do when I get fogs, except I plan to be an ******* and install HID bulbs in them, haha. I want some lights that I'll never use unless there's no other cars around and I want some instant daylight :P

Edit: are yours screwed/bolted to the bottom or top of your miata's mouth?
        sigpic

Comment

Looks good. I like yellow fogs a lot.
          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Well these things are more intense and brighter than the E-codes, before I had the fogs aimed properly it was like driving in a well lit stadium.

Comment

Looks good, love yellow lights either as fogs or for headlights. Nice price on those too.

Comment

If you try again later, use a hairdryer (or heatgun if you have access to one) while laying it out. It will cause the film to curve to your desired shape. ;)

Anyway, looks good!

Originally posted by miata5620
                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

It's not the usual sticky stuff like laminix. I got this from ebay thinking it was the same but it was more like a 2 square foot sheet of yellow window tint. I was meant to use soapy water and let it dry but that was near impossible on such a small curved surface, especially trying to fold it back.

In the end I just cut out a small piece and placed it by my high powered construction lamp and practically melted it and then man handled it on. It had some adhesive on it already, the heat just got it stickier.

Comment

those do look pretty sweet, they match my headlights LOL. I did a photoshoot yesterday I'll post them up tonight sometime ;)
                    "keep drifting fun......or else..." --Andy Sapp

Comment

They looked so cool last night and this morning in the dark. Unfortunately my power connection to the ABS fuse doesn't seem stable enough and they keep on turning off when you wiggle the wire.

Comment

I wish the paint on my '99 looked as good as yours!
                        2004 MSM Ti

Comment

definately looking forward to the night pics. looks good
                          For sale: 1999 Black and Tan ____ $4500 FIRM

Comment

I'm thinking about putting fogs on the automatic...figure that just because the car isn't fast, there's nothing keeping it from looking good!

Comment

Looks good! I had yellow fogs on my 240, I like yellow lighting.

I had some fogs in my factory parking lights lol, they are still there but they melted the covers. This was a while back.

Comment

Working...
                              X