X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yes! Thats wonderful!
    sigpic

Comment

• Hill Climb prep has begun. Seat back brace installed (I don't need it for autox, and it makes adjusting the seat for different height drivers a pain), I nut-and-bolted the suspension, pulled the ballast, pulled the exhaust so that I can swap the diff later this week, and will install the turn-down in place of the muffler (both because it's easier, and because it's a hill climb... hill climb cars must play you the song of their people!)

So, 10 days to go, and this is the current state of affairs:

Friday I should have some help over to swap the diff, and get it up on the scales to corner balance and align it w/o the ballast (and I'll be noting what gets adjusted where so that I can very quickly get it back to where it was afterwards). After that, it should just need a fresh set of boots swapped onto the wheel, and then it'll be ready to rock. I'm SO excited :D
      ~Andrew
      Atlanta Region SCCA
      D Prepared Miata

Comment

• ~Andrew
        Atlanta Region SCCA
        D Prepared Miata

Comment

• That last shot: :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by miata5620
          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• We need a like function on this site. Why do we not have a like function?
            '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
            It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

• Originally posted by wingman703 View Post
              We need a like function on this site. Why do we not have a like function?
              I think it's been asked for before but it's never happened, I'm not sure why. Jack (who owns the forum) would have to be the one to add it on, I don't have those kinds of permissions unfortunately.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                I think it's been asked for before but it's never happened, I'm not sure why. Jack (who owns the forum) would have to be the one to add it on, I don't have those kinds of permissions unfortunately.
                Jack has been pretty busy with life, think he's interested in selling it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks y'all.

In the meantime, I'll just leave this here:

~Andrew
                  Atlanta Region SCCA
                  D Prepared Miata

Comment

• Originally posted by amaff View Post
                    Thanks y'all.

In the meantime, I'll just leave this here:

Looks like you finally getting serious about TT event and just going to build a Honda like all the winners :)
                    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Picked up a new car on Bring a Trailer last weekend. 1296lbs, sequential gearbox, loads of fun.

sigpic

Comment

• :drool: :drool:

Comment

• You are just too cool! Jealous!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Barn Find (Really in a parking deck but that doesn't sound exciting does it).

With some love:

David Luney - Suwanee GA
                              [email protected]
                              04 RX-8, 10 Black MS3, 08 Red MS3, 06 550i, 05 325i 92 Spec Miata and a parts car or two.

Comment

• Yes, I saw that one close to Athens......................at least it was out of the weather
                                94 Laguna Blue
                                14 Club Edition
                                91 SD Italia

Comment

Working...
                                X