No announcement yet.

Most recent shots of your car thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just waiting on my windshield and it's ready for Georgia inspection.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    sigpic
    Current: 1994 Merlot (Turbo) Sold: Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015 ~~~ Z4 3.0i (18k miles!)| 2018-2018 ~~~ 2006 Miata (Laci) | one track day ~~~ Exocet (Turbo!) | 2015-2019

Comment

• Damn that was fast
      The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
      http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Comment

• Heh, lots of hours over Christmas vacation, a talented father and a forgiving wife.

Its also done "right". There aren't a lot of things that need to be fixed or re-done. Only item that requires any backtracking is pulling driver's seat to paint my seat brackets. However it's highly likely to come out pending what Exomotive decides to do about my mismatched trans tunnel pieces.
        sigpic
        Current: 1994 Merlot (Turbo) Sold: Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015 ~~~ Z4 3.0i (18k miles!)| 2018-2018 ~~~ 2006 Miata (Laci) | one track day ~~~ Exocet (Turbo!) | 2015-2019

Comment

• been awhile

IMG_1976.jpgIMG_1979.jpg

these are probably upside down. and I still can't figure out why this keeps happening...They're not upside down in the saved file.
          sigpic

Comment

• Only Miata I've ever seen that had 1G of vertical grip.

Looks clean thought.
            sigpic

Comment

• Nice work Rick and Fossil! Dibs on the exocet when you sell it in a year.
              2018 Forester 2.5i 6MT
              2017 NV3500

Comment

• Eric got jokes.

Comment

• Thanks Eric. It's going to be fun. Putting the windshield and mirrors on tonight.

Originally posted by jzilla View Post
                  Eric got jokes.
                  I dunno...he's got a point. I'm developing a track record around here. :)
                  sigpic

Comment

• 94 Laguna Blue
                    14 Club Edition
                    91 SD Italia

Comment

• Ohhhh!!! Yum!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by atank View Post
                        Congrats on that by the way!!!

Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• Thanks Eric, let me get a few additional miles on it, and we will see......so far :banana:
                          94 Laguna Blue
                          14 Club Edition
                          91 SD Italia

Comment

• Most recent shots of your car thread

So it's not a Miata but it's my new ride. My mom wanted me to have my dad's all original 1986 Toyota Tercel. It doesn't look like much, but it means a lot to have his car. He ordered this car from Marietta Toyota and wanted no options. So it has no AC, no power steering, no radio or carpet. It was also the car I learned how to drive, how to change the oil, and change a tire. Only has 71k miles on it and runs like a champ. Well when you ask her nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by lavarocs; 01-10-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• I have no idea why but I want your car.
                              Chris and Lola

Comment

• Very cool Patrick! Great story too. Seeing as how its a Toyota you should be good for about another 429k miles.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X