Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrettis tomorrow? (29th)

Hey all,

I know it unusual for someone to register and try to organize a meet with their first post, but I was referred here by another member. I know a few of you here, I'm sure :)

So I'm in town until tomorrow afternoon, I'll be lapping at Andrettis until I puke, then booking it for Augusta. If you care to stop by and challenge me on the track, please do! It's more interesting racing against someone who knows what they're doing.:D I'll be the dude with the chucks with money printed on them.

- Matt

Glad you came over. :D (For anyone interested, this guy has a really nice (and clean!) boosted NA.)

Like I said, I wish I could make it for sure. I just got off the phone with my boss, depends on when we get done with inventory tomorrow and what time we have to start again on Tuesday, but I may actually come anyway. I just have to see what tomorrow is like.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

great to see you made it over to this board.

I wish I had the extra cash to run. Have a great time.
      1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
      2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Matt, I work near 285&75 on the north side. Can't do speed lab, but what say you regarding lunch around noon? Will not be by computer, call me.
        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I would join you if I didn't already have plans for tonight.

Comment

rotornut - thanks for the kind words and I'll see you out there if you can make it!

Ben - I'll call you, we just ate breakfast (10:00) so lunch at noon isn't practical. Dunno why I'm replying here when you said you wouldn't be by the computer but.. yeah. I'll call you.

Comment

Well, I'm probably not going to be done by the time you're leaving the area. We're having system reporting issues, so we've been sitting around waiting for IT to fix everything, been about 2 hours as of right now. :(

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

eesh, that blows. Good luck?

Comment

Appreciate it man. Apparently we're about to start again finally.
                  I'll get around to meeting you someday, I've wanted to see your car in person since the whole GV lip thing. :D

Comment

I need to get back out to Andretti I haven't been since like Red Bull days there.

Comment

I'ld be there if I was 21 to partake in the $10 racing. God that sounds ridiculous...

Some people from wrxatlanta normally go out there on Monday nights if I recall correctly.

Comment

matt-too bad you're so tightly scheduled today. maybe next time you come cross country we can hook up and you can check out the 10AE-T.
                        DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                        | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                        | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                          I'ld be there if I was 21 to partake in the $10 racing. God that sounds ridiculous...

Some people from wrxatlanta normally go out there on Monday nights if I recall correctly.
                          Yea some guys from 4touge also go, cause half of 4touge is on wrxatlanta also. I wish had the extra cash. I had such a blast with Eric, Steve and the rest of the group the last time.
                          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Maybe we could setup a deal with Andretti and have a club event there and possibly get reduced pricing if we have enough attendance?

Comment

I think wrxatl tried that one time and they couldn't get anything sorted. No reason for us not to try though.

Comment

Working...
                              X