Mellow Mushroom meet Sat. Nov. 22nd AND Tech day in Lawrenceville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mellow Mushroom meet Sat. Nov. 22nd AND Tech day in Lawrenceville

OK, it was discussed in another thread with many positive replies and I figure some people may have cleared their plans for AFTER the tech meet that will be happening earlier during the day. So let's meet up for some beer (soda for the kiddies) and pizza.

Locaton-
    Mellow Mushroom
    2000 Main St E, Snellville, GA?
    - (770) 736-9396?

Time/Date
    Saturday November 22nd @ 4pm (can change this if need be...but this the 'usual time' for our other meets). We usually stay for a few hours... do at 6pm, don't think you're too late!!

Tech Day - Hosted by the Benmeister in Lawrenceville... just a few miles from Snellville.

Time- 10am until ??

Directions-
    2570 US Hwy 29
    Lawrenceville, GA 30044

Discuss.

RE: Mellow Mushroom meet Sat. Nov. 22nd in Snellville

Tech day on the 22nd doesn't need to failboat.

I'll be working on my car or cars at my dad's shop in Lawrenceville on the 22nd. I need to put coilovers on the 99 and put together bilsteins on the 91.

I have lifts, tools, and air. I would appreciate any help, and would be able to reciporcate help at that time and/or at any point in the future. Even if people need easy things like oil changes, it's really convienent to be able to have the car in the air and then not have to deal with getting rid of the old oil.
    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I'm free that day so I'm game for either dinner or a tech day still....

Comment

Cool..

I think we can manage to bring both cars out to the Snellville Shroom Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by ben91

Well, after the thread cancelling the MM tech day and no other post having been made in it's place, i'm sure there are a good many people who thought the idea simply vanished leaving that open again.

Comment

That whole day is open for me, so I can do whatever.
            2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
            2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

I look forward to seeing everybody there. Alec (miataspeed69) has to work 'til 5 I think, but I will be there early prepping. I'll lean on the owner to give us a little discount..................

Comment

Maybe tech day in the morning, then Mellow Mushroom at night?
                2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

MX5Atlanta..... now sponsored by Mellow Mushroom:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jk!!!

Comment

i am up, after that we can all go to a bar and drink. ****I got to get drunk sometime on my b-day***
                    1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
                    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger

Well, after the thread cancelling the MM tech day and no other post having been made in it's place, i'm sure there are a good many people who thought the idea simply vanished leaving that open again.
                      Ummm... http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forum/mx5-atlanta-install-day-locations-part-ii-redux-t-569.html

Although a fresh date and location was asked for, I think most people forgot that Ben offered up his dad's shop for use.

Originally posted by miata5620
                      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S
                        Originally posted by Doppelgänger

Ummm... http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forum/mx5-atlanta-install-day-locations-part-ii-redux-t-569.html

Although a fresh date and location was asked for, I think most people forgot that Ben offered up his dad's shop for use.
                        There was no concrete plans set for the 22nd, and if Ben really wanted to make it known, there would have either been a) a change in his initial thread with updated information or b) a new thread stating that the 22nd tech day was still on and the location had been moved.

Ya got to wave a bight color flag in front of people to get their attention, not just make one post in a thread where the title is saying an event is cancelled. The idea of a food/drink meet came up and I took the controls because no one else was and no one had stepped up on securing the tech day meet. IMO :)

/threadjack :cool:

Comment

Well, in all fairness, I think Ben has had a LOT on his plate lately and his attention is dwelling there and not on making sure everyone knows that he's offering a place to work on your car. It is what it is though. Just pointing it out is all.
                          I think a tech then dinner day is a good idea however.

Originally posted by miata5620
                          Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S
                            Well, in all fairness, I think Ben has had a LOT on his plate lately and his attention is dwelling there and not on making sure everyone knows that he's offering a place to work on your car. It is what it is though. Just pointing it out is all.
                            I think a tech then dinner day is a good idea however.
                            Def. true. And if it turns out that anyone works on their car and makes the 'shroom, it's even better :cool:

Comment

I'll be there if everything goes smooth with the engine install and it's running good
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X