Hiram/Dallas/Powder Springs Meet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiram/Dallas/Powder Springs Meet??

With as many Miatae as there are out in this area, is there any interest in setting up a casual meet/greet/cruise in West Cobb/Pauling any time soon?
    96 white, built motor, gt2876r turbo, 345whp, 328wtq
    2004 MSM, grey

You name the spot and time and I'll be there with/without bells on.

Comment

If I am in town, I'm in for a meet/greet/cruise.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
      1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Then we should pick a date and a time and see what falls out.

Comment

I could do this Sunday afternoon August 11, or if that is too soon, I could do Sunday afternoon august 18. You guys who posted here already, let me know what you think about the 11th or the 18th and the proposed location. Once set, I'll post a separate announcement for visibility...

what at do you think about:

Location- lost mountain park on Dallas Highway (first parking lot on the left when entering)
          Date- This Sunday, August 11
          Time- 4-6 PM
          2004 MSM, grey

Comment

I won't be in town until maybe August 26th.. so I will make next months meet!

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
            1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Do you know if there's any shade at Lost Mountain park because it's going to be at least 92 on Sunday and toasty? Me personally, I'd prefer a morning if at all possible.

Comment

I would be in for a meet, I will ask around with some of the non forum guys, I know a good handful of owners local who would like a closer meet. As far as timing, maybe a little later in the day or morning to combat the terrible heat. Winglessflite, there is some shade there, but you know how Georgia is shade or no shade.
                1990 Turbo'd sleeper.
                Tuner, I can make it go faster.
                :nxsmile:

Comment

The Dallas Dog Park has a lot of parking and some shade. There's a good size parking area down below the dog park/parking up top. It's at: 100 Lester Dr, Dallas, GA 30132

Comment

I'm game. Are we aiming for this Sunday, the 11th, or the 18th?

Comment

I'm going to set up 2 meetings over the next 2 weeks. Those who can make it can provide input into future dates, times and locations for a standing monthly meet. Watch the MX5Atlanta meets section for this weeks and future meeting times and places.

Joe
                      2004 MSM, grey

Comment

YAY, thanks for doing this Joe!
                        Jackie

Comment

Working...
                        X