Tonight and Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight and Sunday

Just trying to get an idea of who all will be at The Varsity tonight and Caffeine and Octane on Sunday morning.

I'll be attending both and will have the MX5Atlanta business cards with me.

Tonight, I'll be driving my buddy's gray Scion tC so we can advertise it being for sale and so he can drive his new Miata and show it off.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

RE: Tonight and Sunday

Not gonna be able to make it to the V but I might be up for the caff and oct on Sunday morning depending on Saturday night.

Comment

The only reason i'd be going to the V is to meet up with a guy to get new ballasts. Should be at C&O on sun though. I wonder if Petit will have any effect on attendence.....

Comment

You have no idea how much I hope he can meet us elsewhere. The V was terrible last month. Ugh.

I'm all about C&O though.
        2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be attending tonight's V meet and possibly C&O on Sunday.

Comment

Only reason I'm even going tonight (because we all know how much I hate IA and the Varisty meets) is to help my buddy Sean out.

And I'm betting Petit is going to have an impact this weekend, but hopefully it will still be worth the 1 hour drive to get there. Last month was awesome!

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

The V sucks, its too far to go to meet with ricer fanbois and eat horrible food.
              CC is well worth the drive. There are some real rides at that meet.
              sigpic

Comment

The only reason I'm going is, well what else is there to do??

Comment

Save gas. lol

Comment

ugh...

Comment

lol
                      See you there!

Comment

Oh, and Mike, my buddy Sean has evidentally been talking to you at the Varsity meets, says he's always telling you that he's going to get a Miata someday (has a tC)... Anyway, sucks you're not going to be there, he said specifically he wanted to show his new Miata to you. :)

Comment

See you guys there! :)
                          2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                          2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

i plan to be back at c&o sunday, but it depends a bit on how wiped i am after taking the fam to the petit the day before.
                            '99 Miata w/ AVO Turbo, '99 BMW M3

Comment

Well, so far, we have a good size group coming from down here for C&O.
                              Varsity was as stupid as I remember it being, there were maybe 3 or 4 cars there worth paying attention to. Oh well, better than sitting around in the house!

Comment

Working...
                              X