Interest in a dyno day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in a dyno day?

I went as a spectator (wearing a Chevy hat actually) to a Mustang dyno day. It was a pretty awesome event. They brought a grill, hung out for a few hours and dynoed about 20 cars.

Is there any interest in doing something similar? I would bring my 7.

Can find out pricing from that same shop but Sundays are usually the cheaper option.

NightOwl did a dyno day(on a DynoJet) a few months back(for cars in general, not just Miata's), that's where I got my last baseline. I'd be down for another one if something was organized, I've done a bit of work since then and want to see what shes putting down now.
    '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
    It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

I'd be down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

I'm game...

Comment

I need a base line, I would do it.

Comment

i'd be interested, just getting ready to throw the megasquirt and intake on so would be great to see the before and after
            1997 mx-5

Comment

I am definitely interested.
              sigpic

Comment

I am interested as well. Which shop was this?

Comment

I'd also like a base line... I too know a guy with a dyno- sure we could get group pricing. Shop is in Marietta. Dyno Dave...
                  Sean O
                  2017 Ford Raptor, 1998 Wrangler, 2013 PRHT Club Edition 2.5/ Fab9/ Ohlins, KTM 1190 Adventure

Comment

Not sure why I would do it, but I would. Previous owner said 1.7 dynoed 120. Returned muffler to stock. Curious what it did to horsepower. Feels slower, could be my imagination.

Comment

I work saturdays so I'd love it to be a Sunday event

Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

Originally posted by carnut169 View Post
                        I'd also like a base line... I too know a guy with a dyno- sure we could get group pricing. Shop is in Marietta. Dyno Dave...
                        Yep. Same guy. Complete Performance

Comment

Dave is a great guy. I am going to his shop on Saturday to get my car professionally tuned, but would still happily show up at a Miata dyno day. Maybe I could throw the stock muffler back on just for giggles to see the difference.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GTOTT97 View Post
                            I work saturdays so I'd love it to be a Sunday event

Same here, the rest of my week is ALWAYS filled up and Sundays are my only guaranteed "calm" days.
                            '00 Black NB, Track/Street car.
                            It seems like the most powerful weapon in the universe is speed. Move something fast enough and it will obliterate anything

Comment

I'm in. Got a baseline at his shop and have done some stuff since so I was planning to go back anyway, be great to meet some of you guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X