Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mitty/Flyin' Miata Dinner Official Meet Thread (April 22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mitty/Flyin' Miata Dinner Official Meet Thread (April 22)

We're going to run this a little differently this year. The guys from FM will be in town for The Mitty and we organize a dinner meet each year they come. It has always been great fun and a good way to unwind after a day at the track.

If you'd like to attend, please RSVP in this thread and let us know how many people to expect. The meet will be Saturday, April 22 at 7:00 pm. The location is Marlow's Tavern at MoG, please see the details below.

Please update your information if your plans change (number of people coming, etc.). I also don't mind putting people down as a maybe but it helps for this to be as accurate as possible, so please let us know when you know if you're coming for sure or not.

This is only a few short weeks away, so please RSVP as soon as possible! Thanks!

Meet Location Is:
    Marlow's Tavern
    Mall of Georgia
    3333 Buford Drive #VDO1C
    Buford, GA 30519

Attendance:
    • FM Crew - 3 Confirmed - 3 Maybe
    • RotorNutFD3S - 2 Confirmed
    • Zadnak - 1 Confirmed
    • GTOTT97 - 1 Maybe
    • Reverend Greg - 1 Confirmed
    • chemdog90 - 2 Confirmed
    • ksmith - 2 Confirmed
    • Sawyer - 2.5 Maybe
    • XCones - 1 Confirmed
    • theothersawyer - 2 Confirmed
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -

Total Confirmed = 14 People
    Total Maybe = 6.5 People

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

I'll be there, just me.
    2007 True Red Miata

Comment

Me be dur, maybe the wife will come, don't know for sure.

Comment

I will do my best to make it, I get off at the dealership at 5 on Saturday's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Slip 'N' Slide

Comment

Ill be there.
          G-
          I make Stuff....shiny,Metal Stuff.

Comment

I think I'm in. Put me as yes for one and I'll let you know if it falls through.
            Been wanting to go for a couple years and this is as close as possible as its ever been.
            So, yeah, I'm in.
            I can't believe Taco Mac won't work with you on getting that room set aside. I've done that before, but it has been a while.
            If you don't enjoy driving your car, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I'll be there plus 1.

Comment

Just bumping this to keep it on everyone's mind.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Well where the bloody hell are we eating?

Comment

Like I said in the first post, that will be decided once we have numbers...

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                      Like I said in the first post, that will be decided once we have numbers...
                      Not good enough, I need a minimum of 5 weeks to prep my stomach.

Comment

Koie and Dustin will be attending as well, they just fail at posting.
                        2007 True Red Miata

Comment

^Noted.

Just a last minute bump for any last minute additions. Going to check into location options this week.

Comment

I know it's late notice, but I'm gonna have to drop out. **** has come up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I'm out. I freaking hate spring with all the crap I have to do at work and around the house.
                              Y'all have fun.
                              If you don't enjoy driving your car, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X