• Jul 2008

I probably have to work.. :(
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

• jester911
      Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
      • Nov 2008

Planning to make it although my tennis team is in playoffs so unsure at this point
      2020 Jet Black Mica GT RF

Comment

• mustangtomiata
        Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
        • Aug 2008

shoot I thought that meet was supposed to have some nice fast cars... :lol:
        '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

• Atlanta93LE
          Fourth Gear
          • Dec 2008

I may be there with my father-in-law, we'll see.
          93LE | 9psi | 16g turbo | MSPNP w/ IAT, EBC, vTPS, HR10g | 11"x12"x3" core FMIC
          R-pkg Bilsteins | 300f/220r 2.5" springs | FCM sleeves/perches/mounts/bumps | frame rail reinf.
          4.10 Torsen | 2¼" Maganflow cat & ebay exhaust | Mishimoto rad

Comment

• leadfoot_mf
            First Gear
            • Sep 2008

weather permitting i will be there.

Comment

• jweb
              First Gear
              • Apr 2009

I'll be there.

Comment

• JennB
                Fifth Gear
                • Jul 2008

Won't be making it this time. We have other plans and will be a little far away.
                2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                sigpic

Comment

• FooSchnickens
                  The Don
                  • Feb 2009

Assuming it doesn't rain again i'll be there.
                  ITBs RULE!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
                  I'm using ITBs on stock internals!!
                  sigpic
                  Chean Chay: they dont have pho in mexico
                  Corporation: n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility.
                  -Ambrose Bierce
                  here's the thing. if you disagree with someone's opinion, having better hair does not make you right. it makes you a ******bag.

Comment

• tbone heller
                    Sixth Gear
                    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by FooSchnickens View Post
                    Assuming it doesn't rain again i'll be there.
                    Why does it always seem to rain on the first Sunday of the month?
                    1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

Comment

• RotorNutFD3S
                      Administrator
                      • Sep 2008

Because a long long time ago the car gods pissed off the weather gods, and we humans must suffer the consequences.

Originally posted by miata5620
                      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

• MeFryRice
                        Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
                        • Mar 2009

Hmmm....I may or may not go.
                        sigpic

Comment

• nickt93
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2008

I'm pretty sure I'm going. I went last time, but got there just as it started to rain (and the parking lot started to clear out :( ). I drove the Supra last time...not sure if I'll take it or the Miata this weekend. If you've never been before, I'd recommend getting there reasonably early. I didn't get there until 10:30 or so and that was probably a little late.

If I don't go, it's only because I'll be prepping my car for paint. I spent about $100 at Home Depot yesterday on PVC to build a 20'x14' booth in my garage, and another $30 on an intake/exhaust fan for the booth. I'll probably spend another $50-$75 on more PVC and plastic sheeting before it's all said and done.
                          sigpic

Comment

• FE3tMX5
                            Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by nickt93 View Post
                            If I don't go, it's only because I'll be prepping my car for paint. I spent about $100 at Home Depot yesterday on PVC to build a 20'x14' booth in my garage, and another $30 on an intake/exhaust fan for the booth. I'll probably spend another $50-$75 on more PVC and plastic sheeting before it's all said and done.
                            I'm looking for the "I'm gonna paint my car thread." ;)
                            | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

• oldgrayfrog
                              Professional Rodeo Clown
                              • Apr 2009

Weather permitting I'll be going, the last one was a lot of fun.
                              Oh, and after being out of town for a month I'll take any excuse to drive with the top down.
                              Red '91, MSM longblock/BEGI-FM hybrid turbo w/2871r/3"Enthuza/Hydra2.7/700cc/Ohlins/
                              RacingBrake11"BBK/SS HDDD/Nakamae everything/KGWorks/Zoom/We're done!

Comment

• RotorNutFD3S
                                Administrator
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nickt93

Originally posted by FE3tMX5 View Post
                                I'm looking for the "I'm gonna paint my car thread." ;)
                                And I'll be waiting for the phone call to partake in this project. ;)

And the weather forecast does look crappy now that I actually took the time to look at it...

Originally posted by miata5620
                                Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                                X