This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine & Octane

This Sunday, June 7. Forecast looks good so far.
    Last edited by nickt93; 10-02-2009, 02:39 PM.
    1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

LB and I plan to be there this time. :)
    sigpic

Comment

where is this shindig?

Comment

The Avenue in Cobb County:

4475 Roswell Road
        Marietta, GA 30062

Depending on George's NC install completion and my own exhaust being completed, I will plan on going.

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I think I may try to make this one, too. What time?
          - Lee -
          '13 Liquid Silver Metallic Club PRHT | SOLD!
          '06 Sunlight Silver Touring | Mazdaspeed springs & sways | SOLD!

Comment

Earlier the better.

We'll be there for sure.
            2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
            sigpic

Comment

Typically the lot starts filling up around 8am, every time I go I get there about 7:30am. Then it ends around 11am. It is so worth it too. :D

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Cool. Thank you both. Probably see y'all there. Any particular place to park/meet at The Avenue?
                - Lee -

Comment

Right up front. You can't miss it when you pull up.
                  2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                  sigpic

Comment

When you pull in the entrance, you have the option of going right or left (or straight into the side of a building if you so desire), take a right, and then the whole lot to your right is where the cars will park. I typically drive down halfway and then park, I like to let the high end exotics/classics park at the beginning. :) But if there's a good group of us showing up early enough, we can get a row.

Comment

Sounds good!
                      - Lee -

Comment

I think I'm going to miss this one :(
                        01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

dammit.. forgot it was this weekend... and since I washed the car Monday.. it'll be dirty by Sunday, meaning that i'll have to wash the car again before going to C&O.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblio View Post
                            I think I'm going to miss this one :(
                            You can't go for a little while early in the morning? I suppose I'll get there around 7:30 as suggested. Just escape for a little while. You can ride over with me if you want.
                            - Lee -

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                              dammit.. forgot it was this weekend... and since I washed the car Monday.. it'll be dirty by Sunday, meaning that i'll have to wash the car again before going to C&O.
                              Well, it's likely that the rain is coming tomorrow, so you'll have to wash it anyway. ;)

I'll have to do the same.
                              - Lee -

Comment

Working...
                              X