[email protected] -INTEREST THREAD-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] -INTEREST THREAD-

Please let me know if you would be interested in going up to the gap, and a ballpark idea of when you would like to go, how long you'd like to stay up there, etc... I'll fine tune a date as we get a better idea of what month we should host this in.
    I'm interested, but I don't know when.
    59.26%
    I'm interested, and ASAP.
    3.70%
    I'm interested, and March.
    0.00%
    I'm interested, and April.
    11.11%
    I'm interested, and May.
    11.11%
    I am NOT interested.
    14.81%
    Last edited by LagunaRoadster; 02-27-2009, 01:07 AM.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
    1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Interested. After the car is done. A day or two on a weekend. :)

I'm actually going at the end of July with my old Saturn forum for a weekend, but that is of course a long way off.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Interested, anytime after March 27th. Preferably for a day on a weekend.
      Last edited by LagunaRoadster; 02-27-2009, 01:08 AM.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
      1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

ive never been
        NOOB
        i know, i probably need a brake upgrade before then
        *voted April cuz someone else did :shrugs shoulders:
        Last edited by scandmx5; 02-27-2009, 01:11 AM.
        Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
        Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

ive never been either, but ive never been into actually turning either, but willing to give it a shot to see if i like it.

Comment

I love the mountains but we're somewhat boycotting the Gap right now. After seeing the straight up police harassment that has been going on for the last couple of years and being on the receiving end of a completely ridiculous ticket, we just don't think it's worth it right now. We've probably been to the Gap 20 times together and between us before we even met.

Personally, I'm all about the NC mountains. Hopefully we can head that way for a weekend once I get back home.

Plus... I think we're going to skip MATG this year in favor of going to the FM open house in Colorado. Plus, MATG has been pretty boring lately.
            2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
            sigpic

Comment

I've never been - would like to check it out.
              sigpic

Comment

never been in a car worth takeing but would love to go maybe in top down weather : )
                1990 Red Turbo Miata BEGI kit GT2860RS
                RC550 Injectors/walbro fuel pump/MSPNp/1.6l with built bottom end/ factory head and original valve train.:banana:

Comment

I've been once and it was on a Monday and thankfully there were zero cops on that road that morning.

I still have to take LB up there.

Comment

I agree with Jenn on this. too many problems at the gap, and there is a multitude of other stuff to do. I want to go see the space shuttle launch, especially since it's been discontinued.
                    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

whay do the police harass people there?
                      im sure the dumbasses ruin it for everybody...
                      but it's still fun if you're acting right...right?
                      i've seen vids on youtube and am stoked to go

Comment

Sometimes you can be doing nothing wrong and they will harass you just because they picked you randomly out of the crowd, but dumbasses do a lot of the ruining too.
                        IDK if it's worse lately after the stories I hear, seems to be the same as when I went. FWIW, the Saturn forum I'm going with this year organizes a meet there every year and they've not had any issues once with the police.

Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

im sure saturdays are hectic huh?
                          so is it GA/NC or just GA

Comment

Originally posted by zoomnorwegianzoom View Post
                            but it's still fun if you're acting right...right?
                            No. They have lowered the speed limit so you cannot enjoy it at all. It's fun even at 40 or 45 mph but 35 is ridiculous. And if the cops are out, you will get a ticket for 36.

People have been ticketed for not having both hands on the wheel. If they are out for revenue, they will get you for whatever they want.

Mike got a ticket for 51 in a 35 and we were MAYBE doing 45, probably a little less. Cop never even radared us.

And yeah... the gap kinda isn't in GA. lol.
                            2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                            sigpic

Comment

thats phucking ridiculous
                              im sure they have ALL nice new Chargers, Glocks, Motorcycles if they're getting that anal retentive and handing out citations
                              i still wanna go as a 1st time
                              thanks for the information

Comment

Working...
                              X