X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RotorNutFD3S
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

RE: September 20 - Meet/Tech Session/Food/Drinks/Win an alingment in Alpharetta

Doppelgänger
    MX5ATLanta.com
    Sawyer
    MeFryRice
    roadster1
    GraffitiPanda
    RotorNutFD3S

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Eric, did you want to meet up in the morning and drive up together?

Comment

• RotorNutFD3S
        Administrator
        • Sep 2008

Sounds good to me. I'll just have to get Kris on board with it. What time are you planning on leaving?

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Text me....it's easier. :)

Comment

• Doppelgänger
            Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
            • Aug 2008

But posting on here bumps the thread and your post count!

Comment

• RotorNutFD3S
              Administrator
              • Sep 2008

And it probably would have taken the same amount of time to type what he texted me too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S
                Sounds good to me. I'll just have to get Kris on board with it. What time are you planning on leaving?
                According to Mapquest, it's about an 1 1/2 drive but I know with some spirited driving, we can make it in ~1 hour. :D

Wanna meet at the BP by the interstate around 8ish?

Comment

• Doppelgänger
                  Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
                  • Aug 2008

It's a ever so slightly shorter trip then going to where CR has had it's Mellow Mushroom meets.

Comment

It shouldn't be too bad of a drive! :)

Comment

• RotorNutFD3S
                      Administrator
                      • Sep 2008

Yeah, I'll see if Kris wants to crash at my place, makes life simple for the early morning starts. But either way, I'll relay that time to him, shouldn't be a problem. I don't think my g/f will be coming, I may see if she'll let me drive her car just so we can boost the number of Miatas in attendance. lol

Comment

• RotorNutFD3S
                        Administrator
                        • Sep 2008

I've made it to MM in 35 minutes, so ummm... spirited driving should get us there pretty quick. :)

Comment

• Doppelgänger
                          Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
                          • Aug 2008

I just checked some of my other threads and had 3-4 more people drop out on the meet :( So you suckahs better show or i'll eat al lthe doughnuts by myself!

Comment

oh well, hopefully it'll still be a good turnout! :)

Comment

• Sawyer
                              Official Lightweight
                              • Jul 2008

It's to be expected though. Everyone always has something come up at the last minute.
                              But we'll still be there for sure!
                              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

• Doppelgänger
                                Lives On MX5Atlanta.com
                                • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sawyer
                                It's to be expected though. Everyone always has something come up at the last minute.
                                But we'll still be there for sure!
                                all of the dropouts have been attributed to the date being changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X