X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 20 - Meet/Tech Session/Food/Drinks/Win an alingment in Alpharetta

When: September 20 - 9:00am to 1:00pm

Where: America's Best Automotive in Alpharetta

Know where the Ferrari dealership is located? It's a stone's throw away.

http://www.americasbestautomotive.com/contact.htm

What: Tech meet and greet with free pizza and drinks. Dean, the owner of the shop, will be giving a nice tech session on the basics of alignments. If you've ever had any questions about alignments... what is toe? What is camber? What do these things do? What is best for my driving style? He is the guy to ask.

I've had my cars aligned there for as long as I've been in Atlanta... well.. it's not like you have to do it often, a good alignment should last until something messes it up (big pothole) or you change the car (lowering). He does great work. Does work for Ferrari and Porsche and tons of other high end owners and dealerships.

They will be giving away two free alignments that day. Random drawing, name in a hat type thing. Also trying to work out discounts for everyone that shows up even if you don't win the free service.

In case you are wondering why... alignment is very important. You can completely change the handling dynamic of a car with a good alignment. You can decrease tire wear, increase grip, decrease vibration or if your car tends to pull to one side. There are countless benefits for something you have to pay a small price for and it lasts for a long time.

So come out, learn a few things, have some pizza and meet some other Miata owners.

See you there!
    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
    sigpic

RE: September 13 - Meet/Tech Session/Food/Drinks/Win an alingment in Alpharetta

Sounds good. I'll try and make this.

Comment

I'll be there!
      2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
      2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

I might be there depending if I do the Dragon Ball run that weekend. :D

Comment

I want to go but alas, its a saturday.
          01 Mica Green, Enthuza muffler, Rota wheels, TEIN springs, RB sways, Big assed stripe that adds 20hp

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice
            Ah you're collecting dragonballs, what you gonna wish for? keep an eye out for those pesky saiyans.

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com
              Ah you're collecting dragonballs, what you gonna wish for? keep an eye out for those pesky saiyans.
              :clap:
              :lol: :lol: :lol:
              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com

I hate you! :lol:

The DragonBall Run is an S2k gathering at Deal's Gap. It's a four day event but will probably only be there for half the time.

Comment

I saw that the date was moved to Sept 20th......

Comment

I guess so. Too bad i won't be able to make it then. Sucks, wish another date could have been worked out.
                    2005 Black Mica Mazdaspeed MX-5 - FM Intake - Enthuza Midpipe and Exhaust - FM DP - Hallman MBC - Upgraded Intercooler - Hard Dog Roll Bar - Volk TE37 - and then some...
                    sigpic

Comment

Should I change the title date then?

Comment

RE: September 20 - Meet/Tech Session/Food/Drinks/Win an alingment in Alpharetta

I can do it.

So... how many people can make it on the 20th? Roll call please.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't see why I shouldn't be able to go, but I'm never any good with planning into the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by JennB
                            I guess so. Too bad i won't be able to make it then. Sucks, wish another date could have been worked out.
                            :(

Comment

Since it's been pushed back to the 20th, plan on me being there. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X