Drift event today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift event today

Is anyone going to the event at turner field? ill probly ride out there because theres nothing else for me to do should be fun let rep our rides lol

derek is actually participating in the event...
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

yea saw him and alot of other good stuff. mike also showed up but thats all i saw. good event tho ill attend again

Comment

ah **** i didn't know derrick was going. i was gonna go chill with marty but he wasn't sure if he was going so i didn't bother making the huge drive
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
          derek is actually participating in the event...
          That's awesome, how'd he do?

Comment

Ya i almost went, but i didnt. I had some friends go, and one rode in that lotus 7 replica, he said it was a *****in car.
            sigpic

Comment

I want pics of teh smurf slidewayz

Comment

The 7 replica was a horrible drift car but it was cool and would be an awsome auto x car.

Comment

Tyler, is that the one we rode in at the AMS autox event?

Comment

No, this one was a custom one, that the guy built himself out of an old rwd celica, and sraps that he welded together. It supposedly cost him under 10k to build, it was powered by a 22r. Ya, it was a terrible drift car, but i dont know if it was the car. My friend said that it was his first drift event. Ya i saw pictures of it, it makes me want to build one. The guy said it had a curb wieght of 1400lbs, plus it had oldschool 14x7 supra wheels on it, so i bet it would be an autox machine!
                    sigpic

Comment

1400 is on the high side for a 7, and people do build them for under $2k depending on a donor, miatas are pretty popular

and the one that was at SCCA solo last year was a full blown Caterham

Comment

my friend in california said a rotary powered seven replica would come to drift events, and it would drift for miles. they definitely can be made to drift if you drive them right
                        sigpic

Comment

i guess its the way you drive them. i guess it was the driver and maybe diff. idk but it didnt look to workout well yesturday. although im sure it was better than anything i could do lol.

Comment

Man, a 20b all motor lotus seven would be freaking wicked!
                            sigpic

Comment

the weigt dist. of a 7 or 7 rep isnt the best for drifting. alot of the time they are 50/50 or even a little rear-heavy.
                              DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Working...
                              X