Official MX5Atlanta Dyno Day March 7th at Lethal Injection Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official MX5Atlanta Dyno Day March 7th at Lethal Injection Motorsports

Righto, thanks to the good guys of Lethal Injection motorsports, who I'm sure plenty of us on here already know, we've managed to set up a dyno day with them.

What does the dyno day consist of?

In much the same manner as our previous meets there will be a gathering of Miata, cool people and some food. But there's more!

Each car will be able to receive 3 runs on the in house dyno. A/F readings are no added cost if you already have a suitable bung, if you don't they will sell and install one for you at $50. They don't like using the one's found in exhausts because they go through too many O2 sensors (something along these lines, I'm not a pro in this area).

When
    Saturday March 7th starting at 9am (might be subject to slight change).

Where
    205 Tidwell Dr
    Alpharetta, GA 30004

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=205A+T...=15&iwloc=addr

Price
    The cost is $45 for 3 runs. Ok we met the deposit so the event is definitely going through. You can pay $45 on the day but will have to go after everyone who has paid the $20 deposit. So if you want to guarantee a spot please send me $20 ahead of time.

It is free to show up and hang out with everyone. :)

Payments via paypal should be made to jack d maddox @comcast.net no spaces

If you wish to do cash please get in touch with me and we will try and sort something out.

Who
    (People who have made deposits)
    Me
    FE3tMX5
    matredd
    redrumracer replaced with ftjandra
    nickt93
    blk95r
    silver280zx
    roadster
    RotorNutFD3S for Doppelgänger
    Metallic36 from Mazda forums replaced with Fooschnickens
    MOD Scotty
    N3V
    Hari

Any questions, just ask.

Are we sending funds via paypal, going postal with a check or wiring funds from Nigeria?
    | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

Nigeria Western Union preferred :lol:

Paypal is the most practical for me but cash works too if need be.

Comment

Won't be sending money for this one. No car to dyno. Will probably show up though.

Originally posted by miata5620
        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

You can sit in my car on the dyno and make your trademark engine noises, no charge. :D
          | 90 Miata | Turbocharged Stock Mazda FE-dohc 2.0L engine swap | 302whp 281ftlbs |

Comment

SWEET! That adds horsepower you know! I'll do nitrous noises just for you, it'll add about 150 at the wheels. :D

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

ill be there to hang out should be fun.

Comment

I'll prolly come and hang out. Can't dyno though. Got no money, a bad rear axle/wheelbearing. Don't wanna break it.
                "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

are there spaces in between the words or did you do that for easier reading?

Comment

I will come to watch.

Jack, sorry I could not get an answer from Allspeed for you. :(

Comment

so out of the 27 people that voted on dates no one has said that they will dyno there car?

ill dyno mine just for ****s and giggles, hopefully ill have my oil leaking problem fixed. if not we wont have to worry about mosquito's :D ill paypal the $20 before the 21.

Comment

Cheers steph. Hopefully more people chime in.

Comment

I'll see what I can do, i'd like to dyno it Would my stock 95 have a bung to do it? that might be the breaking point,lol
                          Kinda inherited the car from my Grandfather. Its a love hate relationship. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
                            SWEET! That adds horsepower you know! I'll do nitrous noises just for you, it'll add about 150 at the wheels. :D
                            Nitrous...doesn't make noise.
                            ~Andrew
                            Atlanta Region SCCA
                            D Prepared Miata

Comment

Originally posted by FlipKing View Post
                              I'll see what I can do, i'd like to dyno it Would my stock 95 have a bung to do it? that might be the breaking point,lol
                              I don't think it has the extra o2 sensor because it's not obdII. Come on....... :D

I'm gonna start sending harassing emails :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X