Newnan/Ptc boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newnan/Ptc boys

where's a good "miata road" down here? i only know of 1 by plant yates- Wager's Mill Rd, and i think a small one that cuts off from it. what you guys know of?
    Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
    Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Pics of the Volvo.

Comment

Originally posted by simontibbett View Post
      Pics of the Volvo.
      yeh they're on myspace, i think i requested you or something if you're tibbettracinggy on there? i got a ****ty quality vid here- www.youtube.com/norskmazmx5
      Originally posted by VERY FLUSH
      Trust me.my education is far surpass other people

Comment

Pretty much the only good road that I've seen down here is Ridley. It's off 29 in Newnan/Palmetto.
        A little short, but it's usually empty so you could make a couple good laps.
        2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
        2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

There are a couple good roads in Newnan, I just don't know the name of them off the top of my head. You just have to drive out to BFE and you'll run across something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyer View Post
            Pretty much the only good road that I've seen down here is Ridley. It's off 29 in Newnan/Palmetto.
            A little short, but it's usually empty so you could make a couple good laps.
            Now that there is a subdivision at the old 90* curve (where there's now a 3-way stop sign), traffic has more than doubled. When I go to my dad's house, I pass no less than 2 cars going the other way and there's usually 1 or 2 going the same way as me. Late at night however, it's still empty. :D

There are some fun roads around Roscoe Road (Hwy 70) that I hit every now and then. Great turns (some banked just right) followed by some fun straightaways and very little traffic. I'll be hitting them for sure after my car is back together.

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
            X