Old Guys with 12a's Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Guys with 12a's Club

Alright, so I'm a new MX-5 addict...****...I mean owner.. And I wanted to share with all of you the car meet that I attend the first Tuesday of every month. It's the Old Guys with 12a's Club (OGTA). It's really a rotary thing, but all Mazdas are - of course - more than welcome to come chill with us! I myself am not attending the OGTA tonight in a Rotary powered vehicle as I just took delivery of my new-to-me 1994 Mazda Miata R-Package.

We meet at the Jefferey's Sports Bar & Grill in Suwanee. I cannot remember the exit number, but it's on Horizon Drive not but a mile from I-85

Google it and you will find us. We start arriving around 6pm and stay until whenever!

-Collin
    1997 Nissan Maxima SE - Manual.. V6.. 0-60 in..6.6 seconds? WTFM8?!

1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL - Lightened, Epi-penned, and quick.

Hmm.. i would be interested in going to something like that. I'm not very familiar with rotaries, but would love to learn! Probably won't make it tonight though...
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Don't be shy, guys. C'mon out tonight!

Comment

I'll be there this evening :3 Prolly around 7 or 7:30. Gotta put the car back together >.>
        "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

Comment

Cool beans! I'll be there around 6pm. Black with tan top, fat kid...can't miss me!

Comment

Alrighty :p I'll be in a bright yellow 94 with a black hardtop :p

Comment

And to anyone going, the address is 105 Horizon Dr, Suwanee, Ga. 30024

Comment

I'll come to one during spring break lol
                '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Why do all the meets have to be such a far commute?

Comment

Because we live in the middle of south nowhere.

Originally posted by miata5620
                    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Ummm... Just looked at the weather. I'm not gonna make it. Hat driving in the rain. :3

Comment

So I apologize to anyone that came to the meet last night and I wasn't there. I could not stay very long because I had to drive to Athens and I worked at 5am this morning (Damn you Starbucks!). I did get to meet Alec with his Montego Miata. Very cool. Maybe some day my humble R-package could look so good!

Comment

hmmm is Alec a member on here??

Comment

Yes. I don't remember what he said his user name is. He's a cool guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                              hmmm is Alec a member on here??
                              I think that's Georgia Cracker's son?
                              2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
                              2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

Working...
                              X